Random, quirky, silly facts about yourself.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

vanillakay

Dec 7, 2012
Ill go first and this is mostly so as brothers and sisters in Christ, we can get to know each other better. I only as that there is no bullying please. :)

- I tend to tap my foot or shake my leg when sitting (habit at runs in my family)

- When i buy a jar of spagettii sauce I have a habit of dipping finger into the jar for a taste test, even if i don't intend to use it for weeks

- While watching tv or on the computer, chores, anywhere i often burst into song

- my plate tends to look like rats nibbled on it when im done (as said by many in my family, lol)

- I MUST sleep on the left side of the bed, if not i don't sleep well

- I cannot stand to wear socks to bed.. lol dunno why just my feet feel claustrophobic

that's all I ca think of for now. Your turn! :)

I

inthewind

Well, for starters I considered responding to this thread. :confused:

Descyple

Jun 7, 2010
Here are some quirky things about me:

- I've got 11 toes (I wasn't born with an 11th toe, but I had an additional pinky toe surgically sewn on my left foot because the one that was already there said it was too lonely being so far away from the pinky toe on my right foot).

- I can't watch the History Channel without feeling somewhat nostalgic.

- I have an odd fantasy of moving into a house made completely out of chocolate so I could literally eat myself out of house and home.

- Whenever I enter through the doors at my church, I hand my weekly tithes to the greeters in an unmarked envelope just in case I forget to give my tithes during the service. I hope they put it in with the church's collection (if not, that would explain why the greeters like me so much more than everyone else!!!).

W

wwjd_kilden

lol cost me what?.....ill pay you in spices
It'll work on me!!!!

I'm a spice-aoholic. Food with only salt and pepper is boring. (Unless prepared in the wild, then plain food is perfect)

I work answering techincal calls even though I myself hate making any other kinds of calls than those to friends/ family

If I get money for a large house some time, I will fill one room with bookshelves and the bookshelves with books.

vanillakay

Dec 7, 2012
It'll work on me!!!!

I'm a spice-aoholic. Food with only salt and pepper is boring. (Unless prepared in the wild, then plain food is perfect)

I work answering techincal calls even though I myself hate making any other kinds of calls than those to friends/ family

If I get money for a large house some time, I will fill one room with bookshelves and the bookshelves with books.

your awesome! *high fives* I know right? i cant do just simply salt and pepper on food. I use garlic in almost anything and i use up my entire spice stash in a month and have to refill :p

mystdancer50

Feb 26, 2012
- I am obsessed with birds. I think they are absolutely beautiful and I will just sit and stare at them. When I am a passenger in a car, I will crane my neck to see if a large bird is an eagle or hawk or some other bird of prey, no pun intended. I crave to see birds and it breaks my heart when I see one that has died.

- I used to have a very vivid and overactive imagination. But it has sadly died. :(

- I talk to myself and I do so out loud. All. The. Time.

- I'm a writer. I don't think that's silly, but it's true. :)

Maybe I'll revisit this thread when I'm in one of my strange and quirky moods. Then, I'll be able to remember more of the funny facts about me that are truly random. :)

flowerof3

May 1, 2011
I love watching documentaries
I love colorful nail polish , usually wearing a different color on each finger
I don't like being in a crowd
I must admit to watching sister wives, and prison wives
And I love creamy peanut butter and jelly on toasted potato bread

C

ChristianGirlLivingLife

I learn Finnish in my free time.

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

I like books more than i like anything else.

Talking to people takes a lot of effort and is exhausting.

I put potato chips on my sandwiches

Nothing in my house is in the place it should be in. I don't believe in order.

I can never find anything

Both my parents were competitive dancers, and I can imitate almost any dance just from seeing it once.

I think cats are disgusting

I have a cat

R

Relena7

I don't like eating a lot of fries unless I have some BBQ sauce to dip them in. Not ketchup, BBQ sauce.

I have mild sensory issues that cause me to have to cover my ears sooner than most people do when there are loud noises. I'm always the first person in a crowd to hold my ears when loud stuff happens....

I have built 3 igloos in my life. It took until the third try to get it just right.
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f321/Fwuvie/Random/IMG_2199.jpg
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f321/Fwuvie/Random/IMG_2237.jpg (I normally hate snow.... but I had drank a TON of caffeine that day...)

I am a little more tolerant of pain than cold.

I've been in 2 plays.

flowerof3

May 1, 2011
oh did i mention that i love blowing bubbles, yep i'm in my forties and still walk down the street with my bubble wand making bubbles. it's actually very relaxing and fun

and i still get on the swings at the park

Toska

Nov 16, 2013
-I have conversations with my dogs (and one tries to talk back to me:D)
-It drives me crazy when people say foe instead of four
-I am a list maker.....everything I plan involves a list
-I love Cool Ranch Doritos and bean dip
-I am a re-reader, I have several books that I have read at least 10 times
-One of my bucket list items is to visit all 50 states
-I cannot sing or play a musical instrument:(

Lyta137

Dec 7, 2013
mmm hear are mine
1. I feel like im the worst story teller (narrator). probably am.
2. crazy for sodas even tho I got sensitive teeth.
3. sleep in my clothes.
4.love books but cant read them twice.
5. talk to God audibly and that sorta freaks out pipo sumtyms (esp in public...cant seem to help it)

W

Wandering_Here

-I am usually cold
-Even when I'm not cold I'll wear a sweater or wrap myself in a blanket because I don't like the feeling of air on my skin
-I am the quietest person in my family
-I don't like hugging (except when it comes to my kiddo, that's the exception)

Z

zaoman32

I compulsively stalk people that look interesting
I peek through windows if the blinds are open
I like screaming in peoples faces for no apparent reason

E

EliBeth

a) When I talk on the phone, if possible, I pace.
b) I am a coffee freak- black and pungent please. Have been ever since I was a wee child.
c) I cannot sleep with a top sheet. It always ends up twisted at the bottom of the bed.
d) I like reading about past politicians. Favorite person (besides Jesus) is Abraham Lincoln. I also like mysteries.
e) If I were a kid, being in the midst of nature would be my candy store.
f) If I go to bed with two socks on, I always wake up with one sock off.
g) I like to get shots at the doctors office. But if you take my blood, the sticking me with a needle doesn't bother me. It's when the blood is straining out into the tube that it hurts like crazy.
h) I can wiggle my ears.

Fenner

Jan 26, 2013
I'm a klutz.

My favorite seasons are fall and spring.

I don't like summer because it's to hot for me.

I once broke a window with my fist (accident) and I didn't get cut.

Green Beans are my favorite vegetable.

I have some trouble with balance and have always been nervous walking down steps.