randomness....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

dliz

Filipino Room/Forum Moderator
Jun 13, 2012
I had the weirdest conversation today. I just got out from church and waited for a taxi cab. As i entered, the taxi driver greeted me and asked for my destination. He asked me if the sunday worship just ended so I said yes. Then he started a conversation about He belongs to a certain denomination nd starts sermoning me that He used to blah blah. So i told him that it's not about religion or any denomination but it's about the grace of God and having a personal relationship with him. I dont know what he is trying to imply but i think he wants to starts a debate. He even defended himself that He doesn't want to start a debate but by the sound of it he sure does. I just kept quiet and listened to him and trying to ponder everything he said. I dont wish to argue because it will ignite the fire. When we already reached my destination. I paid him a big amount of money( i dont have a small bill with me at that time)and i think he purposely gave me more than my change so I returned him the excess money but i noticed that he forgot to change me 10 pesos. 0.0 lol. I know it's not big but still. :) Dont know if he did that on purpose to distract me or he doesn't know how to compute at all due to his advanced age. Or to test my honesty.....

Will post more blogs soon... Just be more patient with me. Lol. I've been really busy with work. I will try to update my blog more often.:p