Rating System (Not realisable :P)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Conquer

Apr 8, 2007
How about a rating system for the microphone. So the quality of microphone usages is getting up.
- On a day you have like 10 minutes of free speech (this will allow all people to talk and quality is in the talk)
- By rating someone speech or text positive the person will receive extra seconds to talk through the microphone (like 20 seconds each positive vote)

No negative votes, just positive votes. Helps people who like to talk a lot get more quality out of their speech. And think of others.

1. I like my idea, but it has disadvantages, because rating may feel a little odd. People like you better than i do... Etc. So that is a problem.
2. RoboOp will have to take a week for this to realise i think :p .

Thanks for your attention.
Conquer

A

Abing

hmmmm,

well in that way, i will keep on voting for myself. so no one will ever force me to talk LOL.

Conquer

Apr 8, 2007
You cannot vote for yourself offcourse!

I

iraasuup

I'd just like to point out.. that realisable is not a word!

Conquer

Apr 8, 2007
*sniff* ... humilating...

A

Abing

LOL hahhaha.. awww

R

roaringkitten

I really dont even know why we have the rating system. Like how does it work? I read the FAQ and it left the door wide open for interpretation.....hehe

Conquer

Apr 8, 2007
Well i ment for the chat... not for the forums.