REAL MAN FOOD need help from guys only!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

blessed419

I love cooking and creating new recipes and I need some input from all the guys out there. I want to know what your favorite food is or what you think is just plain ol MAN FOOD lol. I want to compile a few different recipes to make the ultimate man dish so let me hear it guys !!!!!

Jan 9, 2009
Are you also interested in appetizers? Or just the main dish?

B

Baptistrw

fried chicken!

Jan 9, 2009
To answer your question, blessed: I LOVE seafood, mexican, chinese, italian, and anything else I haven't mentioned.

A

ambergood1

Hey, Blessed, I know I'm not a guy, but I like to eat like one and this is a recipe even my very picky hubby loves so I figured I would pass it on.

meat and potato stew
2 lbs beef stew meat
2 cups water
2 15 oz cans new potatoes, drained
1 15 oz can sliced carrots, drained
1 10oz can Campbell's French Onion Soup

In large pot, cook stew meat with about 2 cups of water for 1 hour. (Just kind on a good rolling simmer, maybe just a little hotter than that)
Then, add the potatoes, carrots, and onion soup and mix.( If you want it to be soupier, add some beef broth)
Heat to boiling, reduce heat, and simmer for about 30 minutes.

Serve with some good hot cornbread! (or maybe even some biscuits or rolls would be good if you don't care for cornbread.)

I know it sounds really simple and you kinda wanna say, "that's just a beef stew", but that French onion soup gives it a totally different flavor!

B

blessed419

Thanks for the input. (i've got my gears turning lol) . oh to answer your Q Baptist, I was looking for a main dish :)

B

blessed419

Ooops I meant whiteknite, not baptist sorry. Oh and Amber, that stew looks great. Thanks again.

B

blessed419

lol, yep so true. thanks Merry, I'll check that thread.

G

goth4god

I know my dad loves meatloaf! lol