P
pastac
Guest
I believe as men that we need to be honest with the people we love. If we call ourselves men we first need to be honest with ourselves. Sometimes ourfear and confusion on the issues of life cause more problems for us that wereally have. Sometimes our stupid choices don’t have to be made but our pride and arrogant nature sometimes gets the best of us. Let’s just call a dog a dogor a cat a cat and stop calling lies other than what they are lies. Let’s stop posturing and pretending and admit faults, flaws and mistakes and eventually wewill learn to say I’m wrong, forgive me and I’m sorry. That’s what I believe and I also believe we need to have a starting point. Some will have to losethings they love in order to awake from the fog of deception. Some will begiven time to regain all the enemy has stolen some will remain lost inside dueto unforgiveness or failure to be obedient but we can overcome and regain our position as men if we learn just to be humble and say I’m sorry, In case you have never done it, it would look something like this,
Lord I am so very sorryfor how I have not spent time with you. Things that I have said and not said I said have been insensitive and hurtful causing you grief and myself confusion.I am always so angry by my choices when I fail but still I have no right totake it out on you, who am I? You don’t deserve that kind of behavior from me,calling myself a man or a Christian at that and I know better than to act that way. At least I thought I did. I’ve done all I could to be a better man and Iknow I have failed miserably at times but I keep going on simply because I believe I am a better man because of you. no I know I am in spite of myself.
Lord you have every right to be hurt and upset with me, I would be if I were your place. I promise I am working on controlling my outbursts, and learning to hear your voice above my own whenI get angry. I need your help more and more as I yeild to you. I can’t imagine going through life without you to share its ups and downs, I just want to see heaven with you there. Lord I know you probably don’t trust me right now, but I will continue work very hard to regain that trust. Even though it may take a while before you do. I ask you not to leave me like you said in your words to me. I miss spending time with you, I even miss being chastised when I know I'm wrong please Lord dont turn your face from me. I miss all the conversations we had or at least I thought we had when I was talking to you.Will find it in your heart to please forgive me again?
Your Son
Me
That is what we have to do Ibelieve to just level the playing field so to speak. When God can believe us and we know it then we can believe in ourselves for the betterment of all those we are responsible for. Real Men know this.
Lord I am so very sorryfor how I have not spent time with you. Things that I have said and not said I said have been insensitive and hurtful causing you grief and myself confusion.I am always so angry by my choices when I fail but still I have no right totake it out on you, who am I? You don’t deserve that kind of behavior from me,calling myself a man or a Christian at that and I know better than to act that way. At least I thought I did. I’ve done all I could to be a better man and Iknow I have failed miserably at times but I keep going on simply because I believe I am a better man because of you. no I know I am in spite of myself.
Lord you have every right to be hurt and upset with me, I would be if I were your place. I promise I am working on controlling my outbursts, and learning to hear your voice above my own whenI get angry. I need your help more and more as I yeild to you. I can’t imagine going through life without you to share its ups and downs, I just want to see heaven with you there. Lord I know you probably don’t trust me right now, but I will continue work very hard to regain that trust. Even though it may take a while before you do. I ask you not to leave me like you said in your words to me. I miss spending time with you, I even miss being chastised when I know I'm wrong please Lord dont turn your face from me. I miss all the conversations we had or at least I thought we had when I was talking to you.Will find it in your heart to please forgive me again?
Your Son
Me
That is what we have to do Ibelieve to just level the playing field so to speak. When God can believe us and we know it then we can believe in ourselves for the betterment of all those we are responsible for. Real Men know this.