real stories !

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

gawargios

" my heart is steadfast, o god, i will sing and make music with all my soul....." psalm 108:1

In one army in a big country since some years ago , one big unchristian officer and small christian soldier.
the big officer was always hating very badly this kind soldier because he is christian and poor man even he cannot read or write but this simple soldier saving all psalms by heart so all the time he will pray and sing by this david songs . so the officer getting angry more and more , so he didnot giving him any holidays even to see his family , but the soldier never stop david songs .

then one night , our poor soldier after his duty , gone little far from the camp , in the desert, he was singing the psalms for some long time . then when he come back , he found all the camp and the officer outside shouting him !!!!!!!

he wonder , and simply said what happen??! , all of them start to touch his body to be sure he is alive;
the officer told him , how you are alive?! the area you gone is fully danger underground bombs area, we all shouting calling you because you cannot read the sign there, but you are walking rooming inside;
OH, WAIT...... we seen also one man very shinny putting his arm around you , so we called both of you??!! the soldier said, "sir , you know i am going there outside alone , but simply i am singing our psalms", but the officer couldn't understand...........

after while same officer gone to the soldier to know how to become christian , because he seen jesus there with this simple poor soldier protecting him & walking with him, then the same big officer after he became christian , he told this story about himself.

really , save the psalms ............. psalms will save you !!
all glory for jesus christ forever

"if you have doubt , ask god in your praying"

wait us for tomorrow real story !

your sis mary

L

LynnJ

Jesus saves. Amen!

C

chuya

blessed is a man who walks does not walk in the counsel of the wicked or stand in the way of the sinners or sit on the seat of mockers.but his delight is in the law of the lord ,and on his low he meditates day and night.he is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaves do not wither.whatever he does prospers. psalms 1:1-3
for the lord watches over the way of the righteous, but the way of the wicked will perish. psalms 1:6