'Reasoned' into Faith?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

ABMF

No one in the Bible was EVER "reasoned" into faith. They can however be reasoned into church membership which has nothing to do with salvation or faith. It is intellectual assent or "head" faith and may be accompanied with a high God consciousness received from participating in empty ritual and dead religious works.
1 Corinthians 1:22-23

New King James Version (NKJV)

22 For Jews request a sign, and Greeks seek after wisdom; 23 but we preach Christ crucified, to the Jews a stumbling block and to the Greeks[a] foolishness,

Here is the ONLY way to faith in Christ:
1 Corinthians 1:21

21 For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe.

AND: John 6:65

65 And He said, “Therefore I have said to you that no one can come to Me unless it has been granted to him by My Father.”

The basic question for EVERY professing Christian/church member is does he have heart faith or intellectual assent/"head" faith accompanied with a high God consciousness received from participating in empty ritual and dead religious works.

Attachments