Reasons I stayed away from Christianity for so long and God's answers

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

doll

One reason that I stayed away for so long is that ,some NOT all but some people that I have met who claim Christianity have been THE most judgmental , unforgiving and bullying people I have EVER met. Unfortunately , people like that give Christianity a bad name. They honestly do not see the error of their ways and I guess all we can do is confront them and pray for them to see the light. Today I have reminded myself what GOD says about these things , not human.

1.) Any religion that uses fear as a motivator is false.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.

2.) God is full of love , HE loves us all...not just Christians. 1 John 4:16
So we have come to know and to believe the love that God has for us. God is love, and whoever abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him.

3.) You have no right to make fun of another living soul. Sarcasm is also not of the Lord. Leviticus 19:18
You shall not take vengeance or bear a grudge against the sons of your own people, but you shall love your neighbor as yourself: I am the Lord.

4.) You are not better than anyone else, no matter how many scriptures you know and how many days you attended Bible study or how nice your Sunday jacket is. Galatians 3:28
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

S

shadowexe

An educated person.... I am just so happy right now. XD

S

shadowexe

I pray there will be a favorite button for entries like this.

D

doll

Thank you Hon I am doing my best. I don't ever want to speak about something without having God to back me up.

Oct 31, 2011
The goal of the of the devil is to fight God, there is no better place to do it than to go where God is among people. The devil will do his very best to influence God's people to do anything that opposes God. If you let the things the devil is doing help him with his goal, you are doing exactly what he set out to do.

When you handle the things that the devil is inspiring at cc, it isn't the people who are expressing these things you are truly handling, you are working for God and opposing the devil. If you react to it personally, that is what the devil wants you to do.