Recent struggles

  • Thread starter Thread starter doll
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

doll

Guest
My cat caught lukemia and I had to put him down, I can't really talk about it ebcause I will get so upset but i did want to mention him. It has been two weeks since he passed and its still very hard on me since he wa sliterally my only friend.

I am 29 weeks pregnant and I have been sick all week with a bad food alergy reaction that has pretty much bed ridden me. It's hard having a toddler and a man that works nights while I am this sick, the house is a mess and I have zero energy. I hope things will get better soon. I don;t really know why I came back here...

I havem't been on this site in a while. I think i am just sick of facebook lately. Sick of the people. I got into it witha couple of "friends" on there recently. I posted that I was sick of seeing meme's on my new feed that bashed and degraded Christians. So I made a post that said something like " I am sick of all the Christian bashing meme's that i am seeing on my news feed, here is an idea athiests...if you are so secure in your belief then why do you need to attack mine, is that the only way you can support your own belief how sad?

So that came with huge backlash from a few ppl that I did not expect it from. Of corse they start with offensive banter about how most of Christian america pushes religion down thier throats...but hello I am NOT part of that. I AM a friend on your list not some generalized public skapegoat. Anyway I still feel pretty fired up about it. I am tempted to just remove them from my life alltogether.

Id rather lose a friend over God than lose God over a friend...
 
Sometimes the best and maybe takes the most courage type of thing to do is to walk away. Walk away from the people that call you friends until you say one thing that they don't like to hear. Were they friends to begin with if that being the case? If that means you have to take solitude from it then so be it, as harsh as that may sound right now. This is also why I don't like facebook or many social networks. It brings the fake side of people who like to cause drama, posting statuses of things that are not even true just to get likes and people on their side. Reminds me that I should probably deactivate mine for good...

I'm sorry to hear about your cat, it's not easy losing a furry friend at all. I still occasionally think about my dog that had to be put down a few years ago. She was a total sweetheart. I hope I get to see her again someday. Time will slowly heal and bring a closure that won't let you forget them but heal your heart from the pain of losing them. Being that this happened recently, it's okay to still feel the way that you do. People who judge you for it likely never had a pet for years in the first place.

Take care.
 
I believe that we have been well equipped to face whatever challenges that we face in life.
1 Corinthians 10:13No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.

We need God's wisdom to be able to see the way out that God has already provided with each challenge that we face on a daily basis.

Stay blessed