Recipe for a a great coffee (for the thirsty)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

HopeinHim98

Mar 16, 2023
I'm looking forward to seeing them soon up here. I just bought some mayonnaise that is good. It's made with MCT oil from coconut.
I like the barbeque sauce from down south as a salad dressing. Do they use the mustard sauce in your state? It's all tomato based in West Virginia.
You mean mustard bbq sauce? I'm not sure but I've mixed up like a meatloaf sauce that had mustard before.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
You mean mustard bbq sauce? I'm not sure but I've mixed up like a meatloaf sauce that had mustard before.
Yes, The brand I liked best had Piggy in the name. I'd like to sell it. It came to mind because I just used the mayo in my last recipe and thought about the different sauces to carry. Your meat loaf would be better than ketchup mix IMHO.
It was either Piggy Park or Piggly Wiggly brand.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
Organic coffee is a joke that has gone way too far.

Coffee bushes/trees are naturally resistant to insects. The caffeine that naturally occurs in coffee beans is a natural pesticide. And fertilizers for coffee is usually manure and other compost from farms in the valleys. Sure, some coffee farms use chemical fertilizers but none use pesticides.

Those just using compost place a label on it of "Organic" and double the price. Green Coffee is still the same price for Organic vx other specialty coffee.

"Columbian" coffee is an institutional grade coffee that is machine harvested and roasted to being just shy of second crack...to where the coffee brewed from it tastes like burnt rubber tires. (Starbucks, Folger, Maxwell House, DunkinDonuts, and etc)

Regional coffees (ones sold by nation of origin) can be institutional grade or specialty. Lots of institutional grade Green coffee is being sold as specialty these days...and since so few actually know how to roast, brew, grind or the difference between specialty vx institutional grade they get away with it quite easily.
The coffee market is much like the pearl market. Everyone wants Tahitian wild saltwater pearls but considering the number sold vx the number actually produced each year....there's a ton of liars in the industry. You have a powerball winner's chance of actually getting what you pay for. (Just get freshwater cultivated and save yourself some cash)

The Columbian coffee market is completely controlled by a small group of fascists. Brazil produces the same coffee and is a bit better. And the "peasants" have been revolting against the fascist regime...to little effect because the Government supports the fascists.

HopeinHim98

Mar 16, 2023
Yes, The brand I liked best had Piggy in the name. I'd like to sell it. It came to mind because I just used the mayo in my last recipe and thought about the different sauces to carry. Your meat loaf would be better than ketchup mix IMHO.
It was either Piggy Park or Piggly Wiggly brand.
It had ketchup, bbq, and mustard I think...

Yeah I remember you mentioning that brand before. I don't think I've tried it