Recommended reading: Acts 2:14-47 NKJV OSB pages 1472-1473.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Scotth1960

Recommended reading: Acts 2:14-47 NKJV (New King James Version), OSB (Orthodox Study Bible), pages 1472-1473. Fr. Jack N. Sparks, Ph.D., Dean, editor. St. Athanasius Academy of Orthodox Theology, Elk Grove, CA. Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Bibles, Copyright 2008.
All of you who read my posts here need to read the same Bible that I read, because reading this Bible is a blessing from God. It's the Orthodox Study Bible, and the notes on this Bible are truthful and helpful!
see the note on Acts 2:14-40 on page 1472.
See the note on Acts 2:38,39 on page 1473.
See the note on Acts 2:42 on page 1473.

God bless you and save you in Christ Jesus and give you the gift which is the Holy Spirit. Amen. In Erie PA Scott R. Harrington
PS Lord have mercy on us. Amen.

R

R3V07UTI0N

All we need is the word of God and no other book that try's to contradict the bible. The word of God does not contradict and can not be proven wrong.

R

R3V07UTI0N

"on this Bible are truthful and helpful!"
see Acts 2:14-40
See Acts 2:38,39. <<<<<<Amen!
See Acts 2:42

God bless you and save you in Christ Jesus and give you the gift which is the Holy Spirit. Amen. In Erie PA Scott R. Harrington
PS Lord have mercy on us. Amen.

Read the true message in Acts 2:38,39

S

Scotth1960

All we need is the word of God and no other book that try's to contradict the bible. The word of God does not contradict and can not be proven wrong.
The word of God, can be and is falsified by men in their "traditions of men". Thus, 38,000 separate, largely Protestant denominations of men, each professing "by the Bible alone", and none of them agreeing completely with one another. Yet Christ prayed for unity of all Christians (John 17). But they are not all united, because as the Bible says, "All we like sheep have gone astray, every one of us, to his own way; and the LORD has laid upon Him [JESUS] the iniquity of us all." Holy God, Holy Mighty, Holy immortal have mercy on us.

R

R3V07UTI0N

I never said i disagree.
I said the bible is the truth make interpret falsely that's a different story.
Read ACTS 2:38, 39 for true salvation.

I agree with you there are many "Christians" that have the same Book/Bible/word of God, but different interpretations or doctrines. Why? It could be tradition or maybe one just doesn't want change all the way so they ignore some parts in the Bible or any other reason.....but it's all the works of the devil how proud is the devil when he sees so many different doctrines and making Christians fight against there own.