Red Heifer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
I had heard a red heifer was going to be sacrificed during Passover. I can't seem to find more info about it. Does anyone know if it happened or was it just a "conspiracy"?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I had heard a red heifer was going to be sacrificed during Passover. I can't seem to find more info about it. Does anyone know if it happened or was it just a "conspiracy"?
I saw a levitical priesthood were now wearing new worship robes for the Levitical priests and they were singing Psalms in preparation for temple worship.

As for the red heifer no one has definitive news on that though there are many rumors flying around. What people should realize is that they have spent over a half million dollars to bring these cows from the US here, and that they must be sacrificed before the next passover, and they have located a priest who is ritually clean and can perform the sacrifice.

They would not have done these things if they weren't planning on temple worship and sacrificing these cows and the clock is ticking.

foolishone

Aug 13, 2017
No. Just some young ones brought a goat up to the Temple Mount to try and sacrifice but they got caught and were removed and the goat is fine.

FRB72

Sep 27, 2023
England
I think Passover was the earliest opportunity to sacrifice them - the may well be looking to do it at a date and time where there is less heat and attention and probably record the event. Dare I say “no man knows the day or the hour”, though I don’t think this event automatically links to the Rapture!

vassal

Jan 20, 2024