Redster

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
i hope you don't mind Red33:)
may this edify others as it did for me.

Your neighbor could live next door for (20) years and never see Christ in you or your family. Not one time, because his mind had been blinded by the god of this world. You were kind to your neighbor and were helpful anyway you could, but they just did not see Christ. Then on the 27th day of that 21st year at 7:02 pm, when it was snowing up a storm, God revealed His light in the heart of that family and they responded to the light of the gospel. You prayed and waited (20) years and now God has revealed Himself faithful and has answered the prayers of a righteous man.

During those (20) years you had problems in your marriage and even had a time of separation. There was trouble with your kids in their teenage years, your daughter had pre-marital sex and got pregnant. Your son hung out with a rowdy crowd and found himself being arrested for possession of illegal drugs. All these things happened in the plan of God and each time you had to humble yourself and get grace from God to help you deal with the situation. Through it, you learned that God is beautiful for situations and you grew in grace and walked with God in the dark places and found Him to be strong and faithful and He became your refuge and a present help in the time of need.

Many could have looked upon your situation and what took place in your marriage and family and came to the conclusion that you were lousy so-n-so Christians because your testimony and life involved all these things that had the appearance of evil and sin and recklessness. But what they did not know was that God was in it and had never left you nor had He forsaken you, because He loved you with an everlasting love and would never go back on that love because He was bound to it, because it was His nature. He was going to see it through and continue to intercede for you being the High Priest that He is and ever lives to be. Do we know Him as the God of details that is concerned for every single thing that happens to us and are we thankful for His patience and longsuffering because of His great love for us?

I want to know and have fellowship and communion with this kind of God, who never condemns me, who forgives my sin and gives me His grace for all my weakness despite my flesh. Whose love will never think evil of me but only think thoughts of peace to give me an expected end. A God that delivers me from a horrible pit because He delights in mercy and He loves to give grace and exalt those who have been abased. This is the God of the Bible and the God of His written word that we have been given to build us up in the truth and reveal Himself to us through that truth by His Holy Spirit.

U

unclefester

i hope you don't mind Red33:)
may this edify others as it did for me.
Simply an awesome post from a man that fully understands the very nature of our loving God. Thank you Zone for the re-post. This post is most worthy to be embraced. Love it !!

R

rainacorn

All hail Redster!

hail! hail!

j/k nice post

N

NoahsMom

I want to know and have fellowship and communion with this kind of God, who never condemns me, who forgives my sin and gives me His grace for all my weakness despite my flesh. Whose love will never think evil of me but only think thoughts of peace to give me an expected end. A God that delivers me from a horrible pit because He delights in mercy and He loves to give grace and exalt those who have been abased. This is the God of the Bible and the God of His written word that we have been given to build us up in the truth and reveal Himself to us through that truth by His Holy Spirit.Pssssst...REd, dont fall outta yer computer chair, or keel over, but i have to give you a AMEN on this one brother, Good word...this is the God I LOVE!.

Jun 24, 2010
I want to know and have fellowship and communion with this kind of God, who never condemns me, who forgives my sin and gives me His grace for all my weakness despite my flesh. Whose love will never think evil of me but only think thoughts of peace to give me an expected end. A God that delivers me from a horrible pit because He delights in mercy and He loves to give grace and exalt those who have been abased. This is the God of the Bible and the God of His written word that we have been given to build us up in the truth and reveal Himself to us through that truth by His Holy Spirit.Pssssst...REd, dont fall outta yer computer chair, or keel over, but i have to give you a AMEN on this one brother, Good word...this is the God I LOVE!.
I was holding on real tight and then ... got blessed by a special lady and am so glad that we serve the same God that loves us so. Haven't heard from your husband lately, but I've always appreciated how he thinks things through and does his homework before he gives an answer or makes comment.

May 18, 2011
Zone, thank you for this post, it is awesome. Redster, thanks for sharing your heart. This was a blessing. Shalom