Relationship advice prayer..

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Kait24

Jul 27, 2017
Hi my name is Kaitlin,me and my x haven’t talked for a month,I’m hurt and confused.Ill try my best to explain the situation.

Me and my x were living together for a year,It all started after I came home from work,we were fine during the day,then when night time came around he walked inside the house and I could tell something was wrong,so I asked him and I Got no answer..I began to ask is it something I did ? He said nothing.I didn’t get anything out of him until 2 days later,he said that he wants me to have a better job”..that hurt cause I am going to school and working on my career.I ended up going home the next day to him giving me the cold shoulder.I cried the first night and he didn’t bother to comfort me.so I decided to leave to my parents for 2 weeks for space,he didn’t reach out.so I got all my stuff out and left.He then reached out only with negativity saying I left him stranded,and it seems he is saying that cause rent is due,and I feel like that was the only reason for the contact-he didn’t apologize and he says I ran off- to “mommy and daddy’s”.My boyfriend beloved in Jesus but I feel he doesn’t walk like he should.He has cheated on me in the past,and isn’t doing it again,he hasn’t put his focus on going on a dating site again.I feel like everything is my fault,but I know I can’t blame myself..I just need some advice on what to do,I have been praying over this relationship.I feel broken.

His name is cody

Violet24

Apr 14, 2015
Kait24, Well the only advice I would want to give to you regarding your situation is continue to give this situation to the Lord in prayer. Is this a relationship that is honoring the Lord? The Lord knows how to make all this right, beautiful & strong, but He ask that we follow His ways. You & your boyfriend may be walking with the Lord in all areas of your relationship, but maybe there are areas that need to be surrendered to the Lord.
Lord Jesus, I lift up Kait24 & her boyfriend to you in prayer, and ask that You Lord would give her the guidance she needs in this area of her life. In Jesus name!

Jun 18, 2013
Lord we pray with Kait24, for her relationship. Let her know what is good and right and the right decision to take. In thy precious name.Amen

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Kai, continue to seek the Lord, and He will lead the way. Thank Him for the break, for this may be the best way you will get to discern what His good and perfect will is. Praying for peace in your heart as u wait on the Lord.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless kait24 and this prayer. In Jesus loving name, Amen!

Vlad9D

May 9, 2018
Hi my name is Kaitlin,me and my x haven’t talked for a month,I’m hurt and confused.Ill try my best to explain the situation.

Me and my x were living together for a year,It all started after I came home from work,we were fine during the day,then when night time came around he walked inside the house and I could tell something was wrong,so I asked him and I Got no answer..I began to ask is it something I did ? He said nothing.I didn’t get anything out of him until 2 days later,he said that he wants me to have a better job”..that hurt cause I am going to school and working on my career.I ended up going home the next day to him giving me the cold shoulder.I cried the first night and he didn’t bother to comfort me.so I decided to leave to my parents for 2 weeks for space,he didn’t reach out.so I got all my stuff out and left.He then reached out only with negativity saying I left him stranded,and it seems he is saying that cause rent is due,and I feel like that was the only reason for the contact-he didn’t apologize and he says I ran off- to “mommy and daddy’s”.My boyfriend beloved in Jesus but I feel he doesn’t walk like he should.He has cheated on me in the past,and isn’t doing it again,he hasn’t put his focus on going on a dating site again.I feel like everything is my fault,but I know I can’t blame myself..I just need some advice on what to do,I have been praying over this relationship.I feel broken.

His name is cody
I think he gave you that reason just so you don't say anything anymore. He is ignoring you, he wants to get you back but he is being a jerk. You also forgive him for cheating which is pretty huge, I think that he is taking you for granted. Don't trust just by his words, if you are going to commit to him everything he also has to do that. I think that you did a good thing of leaving him, you really need to evaluate your boyfriend. On the long run he might turn up to be more even more bad then now if you give him more power over you. If he is way of solving problems is by being a jerk then you might have to think twice. You are NOT married to him, you are free to leave him anytime. I can understand how hard it can because you love him.You don't just submit to him just because you are a girl, he also has to prove that he really loves you and treat you right. It's not your fault, maybe this was God's way of taking you out of that relationship, so you can think more clearly.

T

theanointedsinner

Lord, help the boy to live by faith, not by sight, when Peter walked on water, the moment he focus on the storms, he sink, for the same way, help the boy understand that Jesus should be the focus more than circumstances, strengthen his spirituality, because with man this is impossible but with God ...

... all things are possible