Relationship and Growth!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kburzinski

Please pray and continual to pray for my relationship. We both have been hurt and made mistakes in are past, so bringing that to the relaionship. I see Gods hand in the relationship. Pray that we work through are insecurities and hurts. Not view are past as the present or view each other as are past people. Pray that the relationship blossomes like the spring flowere and that I will be a true man of God that she needs me to be, I pray that I will marry this amazing daughter of Christ. Pray that I become a leader to her and in this world. The issues i am struggling with is insecurity, scared of rejection and co dependency. Pray for healing in are lives. Pray that we stay pure adn God honoring. My name is Kyle and her name is Stacy!

F

FatnWeak

Dear Father in Heaven, we come into prayer to ask you to help Kyle and Stacy work out their problems and forgive one another. Help us to have a Christ like character by filling us with your Holy Spirit to guide us to do your will, may our hearts burn to declare your glory. We ask for your healing power to touch the hearts of Kyle and Stacy. We can't do this Father on our own for we are weak so we need your awesome power to perfect us, not because of anything we have done but because Jesus won the victory over sin at the cross for us and we can claim to be part of that victory if we willfully choose it. We ask this in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, Amen.

I hope it works out!

K

kburzinski

I know the spirit is moving! He is amazing God and thankful for Stacy. I never really had a God honoring relationship and this is the first! So need wisdom. I had not father but the one in heaven. So growing up the view of love is sex! I am 29 and still a virgin! But a struggle...

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for you both and all you ask in Jesus Christ is Lord.

God bless
pickles

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I will be praying for you guys for a wonderful relationship with each other and God. God bless

S

shekaniah

Father you know their hearts and minds, move them to be a team that works together...keeping the will of God in mind.
Lord be the foundation of this relationship. In Jesus Name, Amen