Relationship Restoration/Reconcilation

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

PrincessLOVE23

My boyfriend and I had an argument 2 weeks ago he had blocked me and never spoke to me since then. i managed to get him to reply with a few text but only to tell me to stop calling, I know he doesnt want to talk and he is mad.

Im praying that he will be free from anger, doubt, confusion, no trust, being drained and any other negative thoughts that doesnt come from the word of God and that he will understand what Love is. Praying that the walls that he had built will be brought down, knock down and that the evil that had cause him to have such thoughts and feelings will be binded and thrown away, scattered away.

I pray in the name of Jesus Christ and in the name of the father that he will be filled with The Holy Spirit and Learn to break free and be filled with Love, Hope, Peace, Understanding, Compassion, Faith.
God will be with us trough this storm and until the storm will past and till the end of time.

Praying we will get through this strong
I thank God for this trials we have knowing this will help us to be much more resilient and stronger no matter what will come in the future..

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we pray let you please heal and bless this relationship. Yes Lord bring them together and you be glorified. In Jesus name, Amen!

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Philippians 4:19

I

iveseenworse

Lord, mend this relationship if it brings you glory. bring wisdom to this couple.

K

kittycat7

Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn.

S

Swiftintent

Prayers for you and your boyfriend during this season in your life.