Hello on a wonderful day that the Lord has made.
I realize more each day the beauty and peace of our Lords Love.
I realize that those who pray and have a personal relationship are different.
We could be tempted but being in his presence makes us strong, it says the Joy of the Lord is our strength,
which is a bible scripture.
There's a difference.
REligion, boosts you up, you look good in your Sunday suit, and feel crummy after and out of a church your tempted, Look left and right, God won't see,
Come over my wife is working, God won't hear.
Then there goes the big offering.
THings will be alright that guy up front will stand in the gap, and make things right, I'll pay he'll pray.
RElationship is different.
When you get there you'll know.
>>>>>
I realize more each day the beauty and peace of our Lords Love.
I realize that those who pray and have a personal relationship are different.
We could be tempted but being in his presence makes us strong, it says the Joy of the Lord is our strength,
which is a bible scripture.
There's a difference.
REligion, boosts you up, you look good in your Sunday suit, and feel crummy after and out of a church your tempted, Look left and right, God won't see,
Come over my wife is working, God won't hear.
Then there goes the big offering.
THings will be alright that guy up front will stand in the gap, and make things right, I'll pay he'll pray.
RElationship is different.
When you get there you'll know.
>>>>>