Remember you have a guardian angel your not alone

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 2, 2017
dear friends my fellow brothers and sisters, do you know you have a guardian angel right there by your side? think about it! you are never alone your angel is appointed to you by God before you came to this earth when you were a soul in heaven you met your guardian angel you embraced, that love your guardian angel felt for you, and you to your guardian angel is indescribable, it gently guides you through life always prompting you to do the right thing, when you do something wrong it gives you that guilty feeling that all humans push aside but it loves you unconditionally, forever ,its most important job is to guide you through life and bring you home to heaven when you have completed your time on earth, angels are all around us willing for us to acknowledge they are there and realise that no matter how lonely you may feel you are never alone, your guardian angel loves you and is wanting you to start to realise it can help you in every way in your life all you have to do is ask its that simple, angels are a huge part of my life they are creatures created by God before He created you or I they are Gods messengers and love to be around us, because every human has a soul that is connected to God that's why every human that has ever been born and every human on this earth are gods children because of our soul, that's what is in the image of God our souls, but remember angels are only creatures created by God, I hope this short message inspires you to look inside yourself and look on yourself as your guardian angel does with unconditional love, you are never alone.

U

Ugly

Firstly, you need paragraphs, bad. Wall of text = unreadable for many.

But in this case it's ok. You have replaced the Holy Spirit with angels. Quite an unbiblical concept to think we are all assigned angels. But to replace the Holy Spirit with them is taking it a step further.

SAS

Jan 18, 2014
Michael100,

God bless you..... But..... NOOOOO!!!
No to what you wrote.

Please Crack open the Good Book... meaning the Bible
For real answers, the TRUTH, the WAY and the LIGHT!!!!

That be fluffy dangerous new age stuff!!!

I WILL PRAY FOR YOU!

W

wwjd_kilden

Sorry Michel, but the people above me here are right.
The concept of guardian angels is not biblical.

Sure, God can send his angels to guard us! sort of on a specific mission ... but we do not have assigned guardian angels following us around,
at least there is nothing in the bible to suggest we do.

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
Mathew 18:10:
“See that you do not look down on any of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.”

Psalm 91:11:
"For He will command His angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways"

SAS

Jan 18, 2014
Mathew 18:10:
“See that you do not look down on any of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.”

These scriptures DO NOT VALIDATE
What the OT wrote as truth.

And I hope, pray people do not see it as such.
IT IS NOT BIBLICAL WHAT HE ALL WROTE.
A PINCH OF TRUTH THROWN IN WITH LIES...
IS NOT THE TRUTH!!! (yes there are Angels)

We are not to pray, ask, talk to angels... OUR ADVOCATE INTERCESSOR IS JESUS CHRIST, OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR!
And as ugly stated, he is replacing God the Holy Spirit with a guardian angel.

Dec 17, 2013
Firstly, you need paragraphs, bad. Wall of text = unreadable for many.

But in this case it's ok. You have replaced the Holy Spirit with angels. Quite an unbiblical concept to think we are all assigned angels. But to replace the Holy Spirit with them is taking it a step further.
If you are too ....whatever to read it ,then that's on you....quit whining.