Renowned psychic, bestselling author Sylvia Browne dies at 77

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

starfield

Jun 13, 2009
Renowned psychic, bestselling author Sylvia Browne dies at 77 - CNN.com

(CNN) -- Renowned psychic Sylvia Browne -- a leader in the paranormal world who appeared regularly on television and radio and also wrote dozens of top-selling books -- died Wednesday in a northern California hospital, according to her website.

She was 77.

A believer in reincarnation as well as God, Browne conducted thousands of hypnotic regressions and hundreds of trance sessions to help people around the world, according to her official biography. She explained on CNN's Larry King Live that she both communicated with the dead and looked into the future.

J

jimmydiggs

She never saw it coming.

Jul 25, 2005
Now, now. Maybe she has the day of her death written or etch somewhere on or in her.

U

Ugly

You two are in sooo much trouble. haha

J

jimmydiggs

You two are in sooo much trouble. haha
Knowing my luck, desertjoe is going to come in here in the middle of a thread he never read and accuse me of being terribad, and my soul needs prayed for. All the while ritter will get off the hook. SRSLY BRO, ITS A CONSPIRACY.

Jul 25, 2005
I didn't even think desertjoe reads the news forum. Perhaps he is a lurker.

As for me, I control everything. I am the danger. I am the one who knocks.

J

jimmydiggs

I didn't even think desertjoe reads the news forum. Perhaps he is a lurker.

As for me, I control everything. I am the danger. I am the one who knocks.
Controls the spice?

D

danschance

I don't think we should be celebrating her death, but I understand what you are driving at. She was a well known psychic and I find her presence a bit exasperating too. Still I wish she had turned to Christ.

Jul 25, 2005
I'm going to Law School so I can become a real-life mentat.

Hopefully sapho juice is an acceptable drug according to federal statute...

Jun 19, 2011
Shame she died, praying for her family and friends.