Rependence

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

OKC_Thunder

I think I know the main concept of it bit how do I actually repent my sins, do I pray and ask for forgiveness and turn away from those sins? Because I want to be saved

A

Agravesx

Well that's basically it. You need to bring all your sins and wrongdoings before God and beg him for forgiveness. Then, make a change. Forgive those who have wronged you, just as God has forgiven you. Take the world out of your life and fight those sins you once had. Most importantly build up your relationship with Jesus Christ. Just pray to him, remember he is there, and he wants to be a part of your life. So talk to him like you would talk to me. He is there for you. If you have a bible read it, if you don't have a bible get one. This is God's living word, and it will help you stay true to your commitment. That's about it, and I am SO happy to hear that you want to accept him! Welcome to the Church brother!

O

OKC_Thunder

Thanks for the help, there is actually another question I had because I used to lie a lot, and I was wondering if I have to go to the person I lied to the truth for God to forgive me?

A

Agravesx

Thanks for the help, there is actually another question I had because I used to lie a lot, and I was wondering if I have to go to the person I lied to the truth for God to forgive me?
God will forgive you because you want forgiveness. Although, this would be a wonderful thing for you to do, God is willing to forgive you nonetheless.

O

OKC_Thunder

Thank you for the help

O

OKC_Thunder

Hey another quick question if u don't mind, what if I can't remember all my sins will God still forgive me

A

Agravesx

Hey another quick question if u don't mind, what if I can't remember all my sins will God still forgive me
Of course he will, he knows your sins, and that you want forgiveness for those sins that you can't remember. Don't worry, one thing I love about God is he isn't very technical. Such as if you don't do such and such perfectly, it isn't seen as a failure to him like the world would think. He knows and understands your heart, and he knows why you do what you do, and remember he is very good judge.

O

OKC_Thunder

Thanks again it means a lot to me