reporting cheating?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Twistii

Apr 9, 2021
Hi everyone,

I hope it’s okay with you if I post like three questions here.

I don’t think I’m actively trying to catch people cheating.

I’d like to get advice from you guys, who are my fellow Christians, yknow?

Anyway, here are the questions

1) person X admitted to person Y that person Z gave them (person X) answers to a math final, if I recall correctly
I think it was an online final and during a time when my school didn’t have in person learning as an option because covid, so to be honest there was most likely a lack of security and the teacher probably thought everyone was gonna cheat anyway

Should I do something about it?

2) I have reason to strongly suspect that someone had someone else do their math homework for them, should I talk to their teacher about it? (I know who the instructor is)

Although to be honest, I’m sure he’s well aware there’s mass cheating going on for his class

3) someone asked me for answers for a test that was online
I took a while to respond I think
The person told me somethin like
“it’s okay I got answers from someone else”

The teacher is sick and tired of all the cheating that has occurred and/or is occurring
Given the lack of security for that online test,
Is it best to leave the matter alone, or should I snitch?

Twistii

Apr 9, 2021
It might be helpful to understand that for questions 2 or 3, the context is that during the school year, there are students who are virtual and students who are face-to-face (aka in-person)