Request for Doctor appointment to go well

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Jason_K

Jul 7, 2017
Hello

I have a very important phone consultation with the doctor tomorrow morning. I have been suffering with mental health problems for a long time now. My online counsellor has an opinion on a diagnosis of two mental health disorders or a combination of both, but herself cant prescribe me medication as we live in different countries.
The main aim of tomorrows phone call with the doctor is to get a referral to a psychiatrist and in the meantime to get medication for the symptoms I will describe to her; this is so important as I've known for a while I have a chemical imbalance and my ability to function normally in everyday life has been crippled. Then my hope is to have a meeting or two with a psychiatrist who can then consult with my online counsellor so both can prescribe medication most fitting for my symptoms.
I am not very good over the phone and usually shy away, but I cant this time because I desperately need relief. All the doctor needs to understand are the facts of what I am suffering with.

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
May God relieve Jason from any worry and teach him what to say. And the doctor be provided with patience, listening skills, understanding and wisdom to prescribe the right medication that will help Jason feel well again. Amen in Jesus' name

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless Jason_K, and this prayer request, Lord touch and heal him from mental health problems, Lord please heal and bless, in Jesus loving name, Amen!

Jason_K

Jul 7, 2017
@levi85 @SoulWeaver Thank you both very much for your prayers, although that appointment didn't go as I hoped (I wasn't prescribed medication) I did get a referral to a psychiatrist, but in the public health system, which could take months or years. My plan is to call back and ask for another doctor who I can give a detailed list of symptoms that need treating right now and also to get that referral letter sent to a private psychiatrist who could see me sooner. It might cost more money but my peace of mind is most important:)

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Let us pray to understand, this situation is baffling, merely by words on a page, as it would
appear to be highly unlikely anyone could or would attempt to prescribe any medication from
words on a page from a stranger. Let us pray to understand, a mental issue should be under
supervision by a trained individual in person, so long as one feels a real need for a serious evaluation.
Let us pray you are directed in the correct path to follow."
'Praise God'

man-praying - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg