Request for Stilly.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

minnesotablu

OH OH OH yes! do it! i say we delete all forums and start anew! it's messae!

K

Knightjester

Announce on the microphone each one who just entered the room:
"Welcome.. to Christian Chat,. Dooooooooooott.. Cooooooomm..!!"

:D:p:)

AlaynaJ

Staff member
Dec 15, 1999
Stop telling people I'm wearing goggles.... They's glasses!!! :p P :p :p :p

R

Raeshelle

oh * High fives CMW * He had to admit defeat.. That hurt him bad I know it did.. hahahahahaha.
I think he should make the world smaller so everyone lived closer and we could all hang out.. :D

R

Raeshelle

Oh I agree with the isdea that Stilly should clean up the place Merry.. Sheesh there is alot od dust that needs to be gotten rid of, and sheesh I can't clean it i am Alergic :p:p:p:p:p

N

NazariteNation

funny rae....just in case anyone is wonderin what this is about..someone pc'ed me the other day asking if I could do a criminal background search on someone!
*LOL* Not sure what it's like in other states (or Canada for that matter) but here in North Carolina, it's pretty simple process.

R

Raeshelle

But Naz why should we do the work when all Stilly needs to do is push his magic power button Robo gave him and he can do anything we ask ;)

A

Anj

Here is quite complicated becuase of privacy acts/laws. You don't want to violate someone's privacy and be sued. I know that here (in canada) if someone gets a criminal check done the information has to be handled very carefuly or there could be some BIG problems.
I am not sure though when it comes to online stuff what the rules/laws are becuase here it's more world-wide than per country.

A

Abing

request: can u greet me on my birthday :D jk