Response Parameters

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

Kyra

It would be cool if someone posting a thread could have the option to set response parameters, pertaining to age, gender, status etc. Such as if a married woman only wants to hear advice from others who are married, only the married could reply. You get the idea.

And don't tell me they should just request it in their post, people do and they are ignored.

G

goth4god

well personally i think it is a wise idea to get advice from a bunch of other ppl. cuz they might say something a way you never thought of before and such. because there can be many views on one topic and you might miss out on some good advice if you do that.
because even tho someone may not be married God might have given them wisdom and they could say something that might help out.
thats just the way i see it!

Conquer

Apr 8, 2007
Yeah... but sometimes you have to listen to people who want special requests. So i agree it would be great.

Only I think it is a lot of work for RoboOp. I am not sure what his experience already is with Bulletin Boards. But is think this cost him to intergrate a lot of things. So I would suggest the easier way.
I someone asks it, please listen to what they say. Maybe we could start by giving negative rewards if anybody does not listens to this?
Although people may not listen... And if you really want it another easy way is to assign more moderators. Moderators can help people to stay on topic.

Hope this will help and maybe that a moderator or admin will look at it once.

Missy

Jan 15, 2009
Yes I agree. I would like to establish a thread response parameter of "people named Kyra cannot comment". Could we add that too? Pleeeeeease?

Just kidding, I luv ya.

K

Kyra

lol hmmmmm maybe we should just start making lists of people we don't want a response from and include it in our posts... let's see...
1. Missy
2. Paco
3. Still waters

.... oh there are so many!

Feb 13, 2009
Lol you guys... Anyways the idea would be great. Especially since a lot of married woman dont want pm's from other guys or anything pertaining to that out of respect for their husband :)

K

Kyra

well yeah night stalker if you would quite pming them! :p

Feb 13, 2009
Ha Ha Ha kyra :p very funny :p lol well anyways have a great valentines Kyra :) You're the best. I always got your back