Response to post --- Where is evidence of God?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

ms_ina

your toes move
fingers
you walk and talk

rain, snow,

God apparently is convicting and driving many insane, and so we come to this website....

but is that God, because God is good, and God did create goodness, but then we all become bad, and then want to be good again, and then christians and non-christians, do not accept us

And, then we get take adavantage of, by bullying christians, aggressive, more knowledgeable, because we are all growing, and miss out on life, when God seems to give life, and happiness to drunks, crack addicts, who give birth to crack babies, and then force others to care for their mistakes! And, watch suffering!

So, where is God, good question! But do what you know to survive!

I believe God does not approve of killing, but I now understand why murderers in the flesh, have killed. A person, a wife, a husband, has abused, taken it beyond God's limits, the police do not intervene, shelters do not work.

We are partial. I hate that God seesm to love my ***edited***mother, and yet, I work my entire life, to live godly, and yet, she gets all honor. The man in the house, a molester, my brothers are incestual, althought they have not taken it out, they only have the thoughts. God heard me many hears ago. Protected me.

Where is my hope in mankind now?
Where was my mother when I needed a pair of shoes, a school lunch, wanted to play sports, so now I suffer because I got bullied in school, and now when I tell the stories, get critized because of a woman who is an adulterer, and feels she wants and wanted to raise and influeunce a child to do the same!

What am I to do?

God honors here, for providing me a home!

I will curse her to the day I die.

The bible, God, no God is bigger than trying to out win and survive by showing honor, and loving the unloveable and your enemies, and trying to figure it all out!

God is not in every man, as they rape, abuse, misuse, then throw you away, as do women!

Self-interest is the name of the game, and I have been doing the same! But I cannot heal the world, save the world, fix you, the church.

You think if we want a good, world, we'd make it that way, and stay organized.

But, no, churches, the government have lost all comprehension, of what it means, to create a just world.

God Bless with knowledge.

And praying for those who DO NOT DESERVE injustice! That God wold wake up those who could have a better life, then being used by the devil or others, to make bad happen, because they truly believe the verse that says, we cause bad to happen so that good might result!

NO, NO, NO

Hyprocrites!

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SpaceCowboy

Whats the issue here?