Restoration

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 23, 2018
No. God spoke this to my heart. I've read the Bible and prayed more these last few months than I have in years.. I don't know your story, but this is difficult. It is a miracle

D

Depleted

No. God spoke this to my heart. I've read the Bible and prayed more these last few months than I have in years.. I don't know your story, but this is difficult. It is a miracle
Do a word study on God speaking into anyone's heart.

I thought I heard God saying stuff to me many times. I was wrong, most of the time, and didn't know it for years, if not decades. It was me talking to me.

B

BROROB

I really need God to move on my behalf today. I'm devastated. I don't know what is going on in my life but I know that God is in control. I need relief. I know that God has my problems in the palm of his hands, but right now... I can't feel him. I feel so lost right now. My nerves are shot. I just need something.. anything.. maybe that's selfish but God challenged me to believe for a miracle and right now it's all I can do to keep it together. I feel broken. This is the hardest thing I've ever had to endure. My marriage is at risk. Please pray for me and Steven
prayers

Zahara02

May 22, 2018
Count with my Prayers and Let me tell you that God is with you, You are not alone