Here's a song God gave me:
Restored
Oh, my soul longs for You
Lost and confused
Not sure what to do
Oh, my soul longs for You
Come, Lord come
Restore my soul
Lost soul
I have good news
The Lord above loves you
He has heard your cries
and will answer you
Oh, my soul longs for You
Broken and bruised
In pieces and used
Oh, my soul longs for You
Come, Lord come
Restore my soul
Let Me cleanse you from your sin
Then, I will call you Friend
Lost and confused
Broken and bruised
Never again
For side by side we will walk
Heart to heart we will talk
You will learn My Ways
And know that I love you
Oh, my soul loves You, Lord
My soul has been.......RESTORED!
Hope it blessed you!
Restored
Oh, my soul longs for You
Lost and confused
Not sure what to do
Oh, my soul longs for You
Come, Lord come
Restore my soul
Lost soul
I have good news
The Lord above loves you
He has heard your cries
and will answer you
Oh, my soul longs for You
Broken and bruised
In pieces and used
Oh, my soul longs for You
Come, Lord come
Restore my soul
Let Me cleanse you from your sin
Then, I will call you Friend
Lost and confused
Broken and bruised
Never again
For side by side we will walk
Heart to heart we will talk
You will learn My Ways
And know that I love you
Oh, my soul loves You, Lord
My soul has been.......RESTORED!
Hope it blessed you!