Revelation 12 Sign/NASA Project

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 1, 2017
Not sure how many people are aware of the Revelation 12 sign taking place in the constellation Virgo on Sept. 23 2017.

But what is new and in addition to this, is the plans that NASA has which coincide with this sign.

The United States has envisioned returning to the Moon by 2020 to a planetary place called a Peak of Eternal Light. She will be clothed with 24 hr sunlight.

They are planning on using the Orion spacecraft. Also, the three are planning on going to Mars on the Red Dragon spacecraft. A project which could eat up the project on the moon.

The constellation Virgo is a major centerpiece of the design of our nations capital. Also, Orion is at the center of ancient mysteries.

The woman is interpreted as the United States and the Church. This is why we have a Republican majority, and why Trump is heralding the arrival of the child of Revelation 12. This is the Elijah of the latter days. The Jews know him as Messiah Ben Joseph.

Not only this, my investigation and research has found that what Thomas Jefferson called the "Great Rock Mountains", which are the Rocky Mountains of the United States, is the Petra of the Bible. Everything to the West is wilderness.

Jefferson and our early founders envisioned a separate Independent nation out west. Their vision of America was based on the fulfillment of the Great Mystery of Revelation given to the Church.

Although with other interpretations, the two wings if the Great Eagke, representing the House and Senate, we're given to the Woman (Church) to establish her own place of refuge from Christian persecution for what will be a remnant who will be kept safe during the time of the Great Tribulation.

This means that the question has never been about pre, mid, or post Tribulation idealogy.

The last Trumpet is the 7th and will Herald the return of Christ for His bride and the great day if His wrath.

The Day of the Lord God is one day which is the beginning of the millennial reign of Christ when God finally has His way (Day).

The child of Revelation 12 will suffer crucifixion as a witness to all nations, and there will be a great falling away, and that is when the end will come (Daniels Seventieth Week)when the ant-Christ is revealed.

Jesus said" He who endures until the end will be saved".

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
Not sure how many people are aware of the Revelation 12 sign taking place in the constellation Virgo on Sept. 23 2017.

But what is new and in addition to this, is the plans that NASA has which coincide with this sign.

The United States has envisioned returning to the Moon by 2020 to a planetary place called a Peak of Eternal Light. She will be clothed with 24 hr sunlight.

They are planning on using the Orion spacecraft. Also, the three are planning on going to Mars on the Red Dragon spacecraft. A project which could eat up the project on the moon.

The constellation Virgo is a major centerpiece of the design of our nations capital. Also, Orion is at the center of ancient mysteries.

The woman is interpreted as the United States and the Church. This is why we have a Republican majority, and why Trump is heralding the arrival of the child of Revelation 12. This is the Elijah of the latter days. The Jews know him as Messiah Ben Joseph.

Not only this, my investigation and research has found that what Thomas Jefferson called the "Great Rock Mountains", which are the Rocky Mountains of the United States, is the Petra of the Bible. Everything to the West is wilderness.

Jefferson and our early founders envisioned a separate Independent nation out west. Their vision of America was based on the fulfillment of the Great Mystery of Revelation given to the Church.

Although with other interpretations, the two wings if the Great Eagke, representing the House and Senate, we're given to the Woman (Church) to establish her own place of refuge from Christian persecution for what will be a remnant who will be kept safe during the time of the Great Tribulation.

This means that the question has never been about pre, mid, or post Tribulation idealogy.

The last Trumpet is the 7th and will Herald the return of Christ for His bride and the great day if His wrath.

The Day of the Lord God is one day which is the beginning of the millennial reign of Christ when God finally has His way (Day).

The child of Revelation 12 will suffer crucifixion as a witness to all nations, and there will be a great falling away, and that is when the end will come (Daniels Seventieth Week)when the ant-Christ is revealed.

Jesus said" He who endures until the end will be saved".
Hello Georgiedog,

Well, I thought that I had heard everything. The literal meanings behind the symbolism regarding the woman and the dragon of Revelation 12 are identified right in scripture. Therefore, we don't have to assign other literal means to those symbols. For to do so, would be to ignore the meanings that God has provided and doesn't have anything to do with NASA.

We are given the answer as to who the woman is in Gen.37:9-10 which uses the same exact symbols of the sun, moon and twelve stars that Revelation 12 does. We are also told who the dragon is and what his heads and horns represent and again, it has nothing to do with NASA.

Regarding the symbols that God uses in His word, we must look to His word to find the literal meaning representing those symbols.

Feb 1, 2017
God has removed the Vineyard from the Jews and has temporarily given it a Gentile nation (New Israel). The scepter has been removed from Judah.

On an earthly level, the dragon is represented by China, and the body of the beast is the leapord ( Germany/ Holy Roman Empire) with the feet or energy of the Bear ( Russia) and the mouth of the Lion ( Great Brittain). These are in the process to consolidate their power against the United States and Israel ( Global Hegemony).

In the spiritual realm, the dragon is Satan, and Israel is the Spiritual church by faith.

The Apostle Paul said that God would use a foolish nation to make physical Israel Jealous and drive then towards God. There is neither Jews nor Gentilr, we are all equal bretheren in the world.

There will come a time when God will refocus His Vineyard back to Israel, when all Israel will be saved.

Thus the expression, " To the Jews first, and then the Gentiles ".

Feb 1, 2017
The vision given to Joseph is fulfilled in His sons Manasseh and Ephraim. And us a continuation of the promise to Abraham that Kings would come from His loins, and that all the nations of the earth will be blessed.

The sign given to Joseph in part represents a whole other nation besides the Jews. Many nations have tried to fulfill this promise, including Egypt, Rome, Germany, Great Britain, Russia.....etc.

Even the throne of David departed from Judah after Christ. It will have departed and yet remained in the cultivated vine by faith at the coming of Shiloh ( Christ/and the child of Revelation 12)

This is the real reason the United States has a Camp David. Even though that was named after Nixon familiy member.

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
Hell again GeorgieDog,

No, Joseph's dream tells us who the sun, moon and stars represent, which represent the same in Revelation 12:

"Then he had another dream, and he told it to his brothers. “Listen,” he said, “I had another dream, and this time the sun and moon and eleven stars were bowing down to me.”
When he told his father as well as his brothers, his father rebuked him and said, “What is this dream you had? Will your mother and I and your brothers actually come and bow down to the ground before you?”

Sun = Jacob

Moon = Wives

Stars = Twelve tribes of Israel

The woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and wearing a crown of twelves stars = the nation Israel. The woman has nothing to do with NASA, but has to do with Israel during that last 1260 days, which is the last 3 1/2 years of that seven year period in fulfillment of the seventy sevens that were decreed upon them in Dan.9:24-27

Last edited:
Feb 1, 2017
Israel will be subjected to submission unto Shiloh, who will rule through a Gentile nation. I take it you have never heard of the prophecies given concerning Manasseh and Ephraim?

The woman is the United States and the Church. The Revelation 12 sign pertains to the time of the end.

Inotherwords the crown of David will be placed on New Israel, and unrepentant Israel will become subjected to it's authority.

The United States is going to briefly rule the world. During this time, Operation "On Wings of Eagles" will be set up all over the world(Jet Planes). This will be for a worldwide evacuation.

Jesus saud" Where the carcass is, there will the Eagles be gathered".

In other words not to worry about where you are living at the time.

Hope this helps.

SCHISM

Aug 2, 2016
Cool stuff GeorgieDog. I've about given up on speculating what fulfillment of prophesy will actually look like. Just keep the faith in Jesus and have no worries.

P

pronia

uhhh¿...I don't believe that there is ANY credible evidence to suggest that 'Man' has ever stepped a foot on the moon...nor will 'Man' ever be able to set down on moon...or the sun for that matter

P

pronia

what does Jupiter represent?

P

pckts

uhhh¿...I don't believe that there is ANY credible evidence to suggest that 'Man' has ever stepped a foot on the moon...nor will 'Man' ever be able to set down on moon...or the sun for that matter
Yeah it really saddens me that the majority of Christians do not realize that NASA is a satanic organization whose purpose is to hide God and promote communism and atheism.

Here is a good video about the moon hoax https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aIFhlv457U

P

pronia

Thanks pckts, I will watch. I have looked over countless videos on this subject. Not "all" have "Good" intentions, though. One guy Eric Dubuay(I think that is how to spell his last name, had the most awesome videos, but then he declared that he had a major announcement to proclaim. Eric did not wish any one to be upset, nor condemn him at first sight. It seems Eric Dubuay did his own research and discovered that Jesus Christ NEVER existed!!!.. So, needless to say, I "cross"ed poor Eric off my trusted sites. I do believe that God is opening up "many" eyes to seek His Truth. perhaps being freed from the lies of Satan & his NASA is the beginning. May many others come to know all Truth that is found in Christ. Brotherly love-john

F

flathead

Deep stuff man, I hope you are living right, I am. It is all about the love of God, not how we see it but how he (Jehovah) sees it. Keep up the good work, and fight the good fight of faith.