Revelation 20 from the amillennial view point

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 28, 2016
I wonder what the anti dispensation group says of the mil time bracket.
It is a dispensation. Lol
The thousand years in that parable represents a unknowable. Just as the rest of those metaphors found in chapter 20 of that signified language of Revelation.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Since the Marriage of the Lamb precedes the second coming of Christ, and since all the saints of God are also the Bride of Christ, you are clearly mistaken. The Rapture is about the saints GOING UP to Heaven. The second coming is about the saints COMING DOWN from Heaven. This cannot happen -- and does not happen -- at one and the same time.

THAT WOULD BE ABSURD, and God does not deal in absurdities.
Then we disagree.. For me the scriptures clearly state that the rapture will happen at the second coming of Christ and we shall be caught up into the clouds to meet Him on the day of His second coming.. We will not be going to heaven on the dayu of the rapture we will be coming right back dow to earth with the returning Jesus and we shall rule the earth with Him for 1000 years..

Mar 28, 2016
Since the Marriage of the Lamb precedes the second coming of Christ, and since all the saints of God are also the Bride of Christ, you are clearly mistaken. The Rapture is about the saints GOING UP to Heaven. The second coming is about the saints COMING DOWN from Heaven. This cannot happen -- and does not happen -- at one and the same time.
The consummation (the veil lifted up... the glory of God exposed) in regard to the marriage is when those asleep as part of the first resurrection and those believers remining reigning on earth on the last day, will both in the twinkling of the eye receive their promised new incorruptible bodies (neither male nor female Jew or Gentile) but a new creation . The former things of the former heavens and earth will not be remembered or ever come to mind. We will be like the angels no way to multiply.

Matthew 22:30For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

Mark 12:25For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.

Isaiah 65:17For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

Isaiah 66:22For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the Lord, so shall your seed and your name remain.

2 Peter 3:13Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Jul 23, 2018
The thousand years in that parable represents a unknowable. Just as the rest of those metaphors found in chapter 20 of that signified language of Revelation.
What is unknowable about a bracket of time.
It took Noah nearly 100 years to build an ark.
That was a dispensation,or clear bracket of time.
Mil is no different.