Revelations

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

Oakfell

Anyone here know about Planet X and revelations go too you tube type revelations gill Broussard watch the first video

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
I have heard a lot about planet X which i have also heard it referred to as niberu.. People have been saying that it was to come since the year 2012.. A lot of false alarms.. It is always coming but it never seems to get here.. Yes the prophecies of the Book of Revelation shall come true when the time comes, God knows how it shall all be caused to happen.. Some people like to make up theories and gain popularity and money by selling books and videos about their theories. So be careful about what you hear and read and watch on Utube.. :)

SCHISM

Aug 2, 2016
Yup. We've been watching for planet X for years. Patience. Many will put a date on its arrival, but too many have cried that wolf.

Oh, and please don't stare into the sun trying to see it. I've done this on several occasions for a few minutes at a time. Even with prayer, I didn't see any abnormality in the sky. Vision corrects itself in a couple of hours or days if you stare too long.

About five minutes was the longest I tried, and that blindspot seemed to last about a week. No worries. With Jesus in your heart you need not fear death.

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
In been watching a TV Programme we have here called The Sky at Night which has been running for many years with news about all things Astronomical. There is believed to be a Planet a huge distance from the Sun that takes many hundreds of years to make one orbit. Its existence so far has only been mathematically calculated and is disputed by some Astronomers.
Only when it can be located and possibly seen can anyone confirm its existence.

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
I dont believe the New Jerusalem or Heaven is within the Physical Universe. I believe they are both beyond Space and Time.
There are supposed to be a New Heaven and New Earth so Orion and everything else we see wont be around. This is just my opinion and Im not staking my salvation on it.

O

Oakfell

Anyone here know about Planet X and revelations go too you tube type revelations gill Broussard watch the first video
I like gill broussard it breaks down a revelation time line with facts and physics again watch gill Broussard revelations https://youtu.be/X6SIMqbIkFk

Bladerunner

Aug 22, 2016
In been watching a TV Programme we have here called The Sky at Night which has been running for many years with news about all things Astronomical. There is believed to be a Planet a huge distance from the Sun that takes many hundreds of years to make one orbit. Its existence so far has only been mathematically calculated and is disputed by some Astronomers.
Only when it can be located and possibly seen can anyone confirm its existence.
Good one Tanakh...... how are you today.......

Actually this was cooked up by the RCH. It has something to do with all the increase UFO sightings. It seems it will probably be the next great deception.

Bladerunner

Aug 22, 2016
I dont believe the New Jerusalem or Heaven is within the Physical Universe. I believe they are both beyond Space and Time.
There are supposed to be a New Heaven and New Earth so Orion and everything else we see wont be around. This is just my opinion and Im not staking my salvation on it.
Finally,,, you said what you actually believe.

You are probably right since there are 10 dimensions, 6 of which we cannot access. "they are trying with the Haldron Collider'

we are only 3 dimensional beings( Height, Length, depth) with the fourth dimension (time) just out of our grasp.

God tells us in Rev 21 that he destroys the earth and rebuilds it and brings down the NEW Jerusalem from Heaven...Do you believe the WORD of GOD????????

Whether it is in this dimension or another, I won't really care!

Revelation 21 (KJV).....21 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

Rem, Heaven here is probably the same as our sky.

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
Finally,,, you said what you actually believe.

You are probably right since there are 10 dimensions, 6 of which we cannot access. "they are trying with the Haldron Collider'

we are only 3 dimensional beings( Height, Length, depth) with the fourth dimension (time) just out of our grasp.

God tells us in Rev 21 that he destroys the earth and rebuilds it and brings down the NEW Jerusalem from Heaven...Do you believe the WORD of GOD????????

Whether it is in this dimension or another, I won't really care!

Revelation 21 (KJV).....21 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

Rem, Heaven here is probably the same as our sky.
I am a little puzzled at your comments at the bottom of your posting. Are they meant for me or for none Christian
members. Anyway just to put the record straight I became a Christian in1971 and received Water Baptism on Easter Sunday 1972 at Beckenham Baptist Church UK. My beliefs are I hope fairly clear to people on site as I have posted a large number since rejoining in December 2015.

Bladerunner

Aug 22, 2016
I am a little puzzled at your comments at the bottom of your posting. Are they meant for me or for none Christian
members. Anyway just to put the record straight I became a Christian in1971 and received Water Baptism on Easter Sunday 1972 at Beckenham Baptist Church UK. My beliefs are I hope fairly clear to people on site as I have posted a large number since rejoining in December 2015.

Previous Quote from Bladerunner #9: "Finally,,, you said what you actually believe." Based on previous post.

"You are probably right since there are 10 dimensions, 6 of which we cannot access. "they are trying with the Haldron Collider'"[/COLOR]

Here I am agreeing with you and tell you why I do believe you are right!

But you said "There are supposed to be a New Heaven and New Earth so Orion and everything else we see wont be around."

Is this what you meant to say?????????......Being a Christian is having faith that the Bible is God's Word????????????

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
I admit that what you pointed out was badly phrased but jumping to the conclusion that I am unsaved seems rather extreme under the circumstances. I have posted over 1700 comments many of which should provide anyone with proof of my Christian credentials

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013

But you said "There are supposed to be a New Heaven and New Earth so Orion and everything else we see wont be around."

Is this what you meant to say?????????......Being a Christian is having faith that the Bible is God's Word????????????
Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues came and spoke with me, saying,
“Come here, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb.
And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me the holy city, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God
(Revelation 21:9-10)

so is the wife of the Lamb a city?

or is the bride of Christ the church?

because the angel told John what he was going to show him: the wife of the lamb.
and in Johns vision, he saw the city. adorned like a bride.
not '
the people in the city' -- the city.

and you, as lively stones, are also being built up into a dwelling place...

[HR][/HR][HR][/HR]
when a person doesn't understand what they are reading, it's pretty easy to accuse others of rejecting the confusion they hold in their own mind. pretty easy to be wrong about that accusation in such a case.

Dec 12, 2013
I have heard a lot about planet X which i have also heard it referred to as niberu.. People have been saying that it was to come since the year 2012.. A lot of false alarms.. It is always coming but it never seems to get here.. Yes the prophecies of the Book of Revelation shall come true when the time comes, God knows how it shall all be caused to happen.. Some people like to make up theories and gain popularity and money by selling books and videos about their theories. So be careful about what you hear and read and watch on Utube.. :)

I have heard it is coming out of the Southern Hemisphere and seems like a lot of videos coming out of a few guys in Stralia....