O
Oakfell
Guest
Anyone here know about Planet X and revelations go too you tube type revelations gill Broussard watch the first video
I like gill broussard it breaks down a revelation time line with facts and physics again watch gill Broussard revelations https://youtu.be/X6SIMqbIkFkAnyone here know about Planet X and revelations go too you tube type revelations gill Broussard watch the first video
In been watching a TV Programme we have here called The Sky at Night which has been running for many years with news about all things Astronomical. There is believed to be a Planet a huge distance from the Sun that takes many hundreds of years to make one orbit. Its existence so far has only been mathematically calculated and is disputed by some Astronomers.
Only when it can be located and possibly seen can anyone confirm its existence.
I dont believe the New Jerusalem or Heaven is within the Physical Universe. I believe they are both beyond Space and Time.
There are supposed to be a New Heaven and New Earth so Orion and everything else we see wont be around. This is just my opinion and Im not staking my salvation on it.
Finally,,, you said what you actually believe.
You are probably right since there are 10 dimensions, 6 of which we cannot access. "they are trying with the Haldron Collider'
we are only 3 dimensional beings( Height, Length, depth) with the fourth dimension (time) just out of our grasp.
God tells us in Rev 21 that he destroys the earth and rebuilds it and brings down the NEW Jerusalem from Heaven...Do you believe the WORD of GOD????????
Whether it is in this dimension or another, I won't really care!
Revelation 21 (KJV).....21 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
Rem, Heaven here is probably the same as our sky.
I am a little puzzled at your comments at the bottom of your posting. Are they meant for me or for none Christian
members. Anyway just to put the record straight I became a Christian in1971 and received Water Baptism on Easter Sunday 1972 at Beckenham Baptist Church UK. My beliefs are I hope fairly clear to people on site as I have posted a large number since rejoining in December 2015.
But you said "There are supposed to be a New Heaven and New Earth so Orion and everything else we see wont be around."
Is this what you meant to say?????????......Being a Christian is having faith that the Bible is God's Word????????????
I have heard a lot about planet X which i have also heard it referred to as niberu.. People have been saying that it was to come since the year 2012.. A lot of false alarms.. It is always coming but it never seems to get here.. Yes the prophecies of the Book of Revelation shall come true when the time comes, God knows how it shall all be caused to happen.. Some people like to make up theories and gain popularity and money by selling books and videos about their theories. So be careful about what you hear and read and watch on Utube..![]()