REWIND

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Sarah88

Sorry, Sarah. :) I don't know which has been more fun today, the high fever or the meds. :)
Seriously though, I lost a big brother a few months ago, so I feel your heart. Big hugs to you.
Sorry to hear that :( I´ll be praying for you and your family. Hugs to you too! :)

Last edited:
B

babarainbowsheep

Writings I read somewhere;

I gave a man a gift.
It was wrapped in the finest of paper and had a big red ribbod around it.Looked beautiful.
I layed his hand on the ribbon and said pull, open.

He did not do this.

Two weeks passed b4 he decided to open his gift and as he did he saw a glass jar thing (like beauty and the beast)
In there was what was left of a pink rose.

It now only had five pink petals left.
The rest of the petals had whithered and what he got was this.

Had he opened his gift in time he had of received a perfect pink rose in full bloom or peak.

She gave another man manure and her own droppings mixed with earth of holy land.
This along with some seeds.(was it five seeds?)

She smiled sadly and said ; for how deep is such a love....

She may of found the first man arrogant and shallow, not sure.

With love and care the seeds and droppings mixed with earth grew.

Save your last seed for God and may it be love
(Love that one)

M

Maddog

I would prefer to stay the same age as I am now, but I would like to go back in time a couple of decades or so. I don't like the world or the country as it is today.