Rich People will hardly enter heaven!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Ramon

It is hard for a rich man to enter heaven. Because, after they have coveted so much, they have all this worlds desire, and desire nothing more but to do some new wickedness or keep back their wealth from others who need help. They are also fearful and protective of their own life, even at the expense of another's life. But they can gain the entire world and loose their very soul. And their riches will not follow them to the grave.

BUT WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!

My friends, you have heard that anyone who loves this life will loose it, and anyone who hates this life will gain life. You have heard not to lay up for yourselves treasures on this earth where moths and rust do corrupt and thieves break in and steal. You have heard that it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom. You have also heard that the fool has said in his heart, ''there is no God." And you have been asked, ''What good is it to gain the entire world and loose your own soul?''
And you know it is good to be always willing to distribute the needs of others. And, love your neighbor as yourself, and the Lord your God with ALL thine heart mind and soul.

My friends, I have learned the reason Jesus was killed. I know it now. He was uprooting trees my friend. He was snatching them up by the roots. And those roots were deep. But he plowed the ground until he got a good grasp of those roots, and he TORE them out of the ground. And he certainly did the same with me. And then he planted a new seed with new branches, and a fruitful tree indeed.

You have heard that the love of money is the root of all evil. The love of riches is the root of all evil. So anyone who would be rich will be made poor, but anyone that will be made poor in Christ will be rich unto Life. Because, Jesus can take the heart of a rich man and put his love in it and then that rich man is ready to do the will of God from the heart. And even willing to give up his whole life to follow Jesus. Then he sees the greater purpose of his wealth, and realizes that it was God who gave him the power to get wealth. He sees that he can do so much for God, even though he knows it will be hard. But my friend, there is a greater wealth to be won, which is an eternal wealth, and not like perishable things. So why should you continue to get and get and get, while you loose your own soul. Repent my friend and obey the Gospel. May Jesus bless you.