Right Right Now

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

DO YOU LIKE MAJOR THUNDERSTORMS????

• YES I REALLY DO.

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • NO I DO NOT.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SOMETIMES I DO.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • UNSURE OF THE SPIRITUAL NATURE OF THIS QUESTION.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
O

OFM

WELL IT IS RIGHT RIGHT NOW A SUPER SIZE MAJOR THUNDER STORM I LOVE THUNDER STORMS.

S

shirley

I DONT LIKE THUNDERSTORMS THEY ARE SCARY BUT WHEN A THUNDERSTORM COMES I ALWAYS THINK ABOUT GOD POURING DOWN HIS WRATH FOREVER DISOBEYS HIM GOD IS NT A BAD GOD ITS MY THOUGHTS

O

OFM

EYE ALLWAYS SEE THE GLORIOUS GLORY OF THE POWER OF ALL THE BLESSED HOLY TRINITYS'LOVE-FULL LOVE-ING LOVE ALLWAYS AMEN........

S

simplyme_bekah

I honestly feel like just walking outside in a huge thunderstorm and raising my face and my arms up to the sky as I feel the rain pour down on me. I LOVE thunderstorms. The air is charged and makes you feel so alive. Its like watching Gods fireworks to me and the most beautiful display from our God and King. You know as a child of God that he will let you simply watch and direct them away from you keeping you safe in his arms.

O

OFM

I honestly feel like just walking outside in a huge thunderstorm and raising my face and my arms up to the sky as I feel the rain pour down on me. I LOVE thunderstorms. The air is charged and makes you feel so alive. Its like watching Gods fireworks to me and the most beautiful display from our God and King. You know as a child of God that he will let you simply watch and direct them away from you keeping you safe in his arms.

Bekah well shared its an awesome thoght,i really love this alot,be blessed allways amen.

O

OFM

**Thought**