Roberto119 new member

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Roberto119

Hi to all my Christian brothers and sisters. i hope we get to chat and glorify God in everything.

Amen??
Roberto (a missionary in Nicaragua)

J

Just_Ducky312

Hey Robert, I am new in chat also. Let rejoice together!

AMEN

R

Roberto119

Ok Ducky is that really you on the horse? Where you from?

I have three degrees in agriculture.are you a country girl??

Roberto

J

Just_Ducky312

Roberto

I am in Oregon, in a wee bit of a town outside of Portland. 3 degrees ub AG thats fantastic, I am outdoors kinda girl. Love everything about the outdoors.

What type of missionary work are you involved in? How long have you been in Nicaragua?

J

Just_Ducky312

Roberto,

I just checked out your profile. Your ministry sounds wonderful. I will keep you and your family in prayer as you minister the gospel and extend your arms out to the community. I would love to be included on your mailing list. When I clicked mailing list I received a pop up ad for sushi. :( If you would please include me, my email address is [email protected] I will keep you in my prayers. Thank you for sharing your missions work.

R

Roberto119

awesome..that you want to be on our newsletter list.. I'll have to check the sushi mailing list pop up . sorry im new at this.
ok sister..later...by the way..cute daughter in your pic...you should see mine.