Romans 12 -- True and Proper worship

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
1 Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship. Let’s look at what true and proper worship is. 2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will. Being conformed to the world does not just refer to Hollywood, or Wall Street but also to the religious world. The world tries to tell Christians what “true and proper” worship is, instead let’s look at what the fellowship of the apostles is. 3 For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the faith God has distributed to each of you. When 70 million Americans are called “deplorable” and “irredeemable” and “chumps” then know that this is not sober judgment. God has distributed to each one of us. In the world the talking heads on CNN want to be able to tell you what to think, that is the world. In the true and proper worship we know that God has distributed to each one, so we need to be open to one another. If you disrespect these 70 million as being “ignorant” or “racists” then you are thinking more highly of yourself than you ought. No doubt we have ignorant people in the US and we have racist people, but when you dismiss 50% of the population with these broad brush judgements you are thinking of yourself more highly than you ought.

Attachments

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Luke 12:1 In the mean time, when there were gathered together an innumerable multitude of people, insomuch that they trode one upon another, he began to say unto his disciples first of all, Beware ye of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy. 2 For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known. 3 Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness shall be heard in the light; and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closets shall be proclaimed upon the housetops.

An investigative reporter listened into the strategy meetings every day for CNN for the last two months and recorded them. He is releasing the recordings and they are revealing the hidden leaven in the news which is hypocrisy.

Here are a few examples:

1. CNN which calls itself "the most trusted name in news" was taking directions from Biden's campaign on how to cover election news since Nov 3, what to cover and what not to cover and how to cover it.

2. CNN which paints every Trump supporter as racist said that the Cubans in Florida were going to vote for Trump because "Cubans like bullies". That is a very racist attitude towards Cubans.

3. CNN decided to not cover the Hunter Biden laptop story because the Wall Street Journal reported that Joe Biden's name does not appear anywhere in the text messages with China. Even though Bobulinski had an email where they were told directly not to ever refer to Joe Biden by name but rather as "the big guy" or some other term. This would be like saying that Al Capone can't be guilty of tax fraud because he never filled out a tax form.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
4 For just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, 5 so in Christ we, though many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the others. 6 We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith; 7 if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; 8 if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully.

I have been very impressed in this battle against the election fraud how there are many different functions in the body. Pastor Dana Coverstone prophesied about this with his dreams. Others translated those dreams to the Body (Dream Exegesis). Still others have been serving, doing everything necessary to organize and set up these rallies and protests. Still others like Steve Bannon’s war room are there encouraging everyone to stand strong, to “brace yourself” as Pastor Dana Coverstone’s dreams repeated over and over. This requires that some give, give of their time and their money. Going to these rallies to me is an opportunity to be a living sacrifice. But the politicians are all responding to the phone calls and emails. Calling your representative and asking for justice just like the widow with the unrighteous judge. Some are taking the lead and they need to be diligent. These are the ones who are involved in the lawsuits. I listened to the testimony of one man who spent 25 or 26 hours to meticulously break down election results so that he could analyze them statistically. They are tracking down people to see if they requested ballots, they are checking voter registration records and death records and change of name records. They are taking affidavits from poll workers and those involved in the fraud. Finally there is the matter of showing mercy. There are a lot of people who were peripheral to the fraud, yes they were involved, but they regret it and would like to confess and become a witness. Show mercy to these ones, welcome them and encourage them.

9 Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good.

This is true and proper worship. You cannot wink at sin and still have “true and proper worship”. You cannot ignore evil and still have “true and proper worship”. These rallies are not about a man, they are about clinging to what is good. They often chant “hold the line” but that means we are not going to give up on our constitution and our rights to a free and fair election, free speech, and freedom of worship.

10 Be devoted to one another in love.

I did not understand why people voted for Trump, but on the other hand I did understand why people didn’t vote for Hillary Clinton. But the Bible says to be devoted to one another in love. So I asked them and I listened so I could understand. NAFTA took their jobs and the mortgage crisis took their homes. It made sense to me. Honor one another above yourselves. They figured out what was going on before I did. In the stock market the way you take over companies is to drive the price down, not up. This pandemic will enable them to gain control. It has been a tremendous boon to Amazon.com. Zoom has had a huge increase due to this shutdown. The internet has been a huge beneficiary of the school shutdowns and forcing every kid in the country to sit in front of laptops on the internet. People call this “the great reset”. You will be required to get the vaccine in order to take part in many different activities. They will track this by injecting a small RFID chip into you. This is the mark of the beast. The stimulus plans to keep the economy running during the shutdowns will bankrupt the US and cause us to move to a worldwide digital currency. If you don’t see this as the explanation for everything that is going on then you must conclude that they are acting irrationally, foolishly, and willfully damaging their own country.

11 Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. Stand up for righteousness! Brace yourself! Do everything that you do as unto the Lord. 12 Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction,faithful in prayer.

I am full of hope. I see what is happening in the US right now to be the fulfillment of what happened in the time of Esther with Haman preparing to wipe out the people of God.
Imagine what would happen if they could steal elections, pack the supreme court, and outlaw the gospel. There are already places around the earth calling the gospel “hate speech”. China has already put Xi’s portrait in every Christian church sanctuary and they are required to teach from his writings and to sing the national anthem in their worship. They tried to make it illegal for people of God to express their faith (the baker who was required to make a special cake for a same sex wedding, but ultimately won in the Supreme court). I also feel we need to be patient in this battle. Right now I see them in their walled cities hiding behind their walls hoping the armies of Israel will go away. But as the evidence of fraud, corruption, treason and obstruction of justice comes out we can prosecute them and convict them. We just need to stay strong in prayer, believe in the Lord and know that it is not by might or by power but by His Spirit that we will overcome.