romans chapter 13,,whoes head is the blood on?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
I was curious,"whose head will god say the blood is on"? the United states is a nation founded out of the 13 colonies. In it's beginning the 13 colonies stated that they had no king (like the other nations) But rather instead they were "of the people,by the people,for the people"

Now then they set a President above themselves (instead of a king). Now remember "no kingdom nor ruler can stand without the authority of god" So if god did not want this nation to win these wars and be the nation "of the people,by the people,for the people",,then we would have not won our independence.

Now when that day comes and we are in judgment,and we give testimony. Will we say "the President you gave," and the blood of judgment fall on his head? Or will god say "nay,you were the leaders of your people,and set him there to serve you,the blood is on your head"?

You see we are a quite peculiar nation when we take the scripture into mind. who bow's down to who's authority?,,,on who's head will god set the judgment?

N

nathan3

I don't understand your post really.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
I don't understand your post really.

I suppose i did not see the question at first my self or the structure of government in the united states. In Babylon for instance,there was an order of kings. each after he died his son or whosoever was next in order of ruler ship ruled after the former died. So the people of this nation were then by right subject to the king.

Now the scripture goes to great length to explain to all that first Israel who would not bow down to god would then in turn serve the king of Babylon 70 years. Now Nebuchadnezzar in ch.4 of Daniel is reprimanded by god because of his pride. And as we know also Belshazzar later states "kingdom i got me" and god then gives the kingdom to another.

All throughout history scripture states who will ascend to rule. There are the seven heads and the horns. We for years have studied scripture and noted the explanation of these kings/kingdoms that god set forth in prophecy that will come and bear rule.So as we understand from Romans 13 whichever head is come to power is of god's authority. and as we know until the times of the gentiles be fulfilled these kingdoms will rise one after the other and because of iniquity those who entered into the covenant with god will be made subject to their rule.

Now god in times past has dealt with those kings who overstep their authority.those who boast that they became king by their own authority were removed. Pharaoh in the day of the exodus god hardened to show his will being done.Alexanders kingdom was divided into 4 heads then becoming Rome.And then the horns began to rule.

Now certain years later the Americas were discovered.then their were colonies set up by several of the nations of the "old world" in north,central and south America. And then of the many colonies 13 of them stated they would divide away from the ruler-ship of the kings of the old world and found their own nation indivisible under god and at that time they would not be ruled by the kings of the earth.

So then and i should separate it they made,,,"A declaration of independence" declaring themselves to be self sufficient in ruler-ship and that they do not bow down to the kings of the earth.That is we became "one nation,under god,in-divisible ect.",,,and notice no nation or kingdom can rise without god's approval. So then also it stands scriptural that we are also brought under the binding of judgment of god the almighty if we do not fulfill this promise made to god that we render unto all liberty and justice.

So brings me to my question,who is the leader of this nation? I notice by law say for instance if we were to be invaded and even brought to our knees that the "President of the u.s. cannot relinquish his authority"
that is if he tries to surrender his office it in turn passes to the next elected offical "the vice- President",,and if he also,it passes to the next. You see it will pass from the next highest back down to you "by law",,,,,,,,,because you are the leader of your nation by both the laws of the united states government and the laws of god.

So i ask again "who's head is the blood on?",,,now yes we elected a Governor over each state,and Representative's for each state and we formed military's and then we elected some one to "preside of this matter for us" that is the President,but by no means did god give your authority over to these(in a surrendering process) whom preside in your stead. But rather "you the people" post these representatives in their office to do the task of preforming the things "in your names authority",that is they do this in your behalf.

Now notice as i have said this is a peculiar nation under god. That is by the athority of god you are the ones in charge. so if you decide to not participate,you give permission to those you have appointed to do these things in your name, the liberty to do works in your name whether good or evil you give them power to do this in your behalf. And so fitting in that day god will he say "no i will not judge the servant but rather the master",,,,who's head is the blood on?

Jan 19, 2013
I was curious,"whose head will god say the blood is on"? the United states is a nation founded out of the 13 colonies. In it's beginning the 13 colonies stated that they had no king (like the other nations) But rather instead they were "of the people,by the people,for the people"

Now then they set a President above themselves (instead of a king). Now remember "no kingdom nor ruler can stand without the authority of god" So if god did not want this nation to win these wars and be the nation "of the people,by the people,for the people",,then we would have not won our independence.

Now when that day comes and we are in judgment,and we give testimony. Will we say "the President you gave," and the blood of judgment fall on his head? Or will god say "nay,you were the leaders of your people,and set him there to serve you,the blood is on your head"?

You see we are a quite peculiar nation when we take the scripture into mind. who bow's down to who's authority?,,,on who's head will god set the judgment?
The blood is on the head of the one that sins.

Jon4TheCross

Oct 19, 2012
Mat 16:16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.
Mat 16:17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.
Mat 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
Mat 16:19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
Mat 16:20 Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.
Mat 16:21 From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.
Mat 16:22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
Mat 16:23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Who was responsible for rebuking God in this specific situation? Satan.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
The blood is on the head of the one that sins.

Yes,who?,,the lord delivered an kingdom to a people "we the people",,,and you are the rulers of it,,,,but the "we the people",,are lax in it's ruler-ship. they have passed it off to the hands of an "appointed one".It seems to be easier for them to pass of the ruler-ship than to rule,ruler-ship after "one nation under god" does seem to be the less risky decision.

although as you state "the one that sins",,here is the judgment,that is that godliness set aside will then in turn deliver the one feared,the ungodly king. As it is written "first a great falling away,and then the man of sin relieved",,,first godliness,then the ungodly.

Oh what kingdom shall come in the stead of the kingdom delivered? There will come an king and his name is the name never spoken. He will come from before the deluge where he is setting. He will ascend and rule over the heads.Wise ,wise Paul to say,,,,"first a great falling away",for when they think not he shall come.

who? the lord? or the man of sin?,,yea,you say but see it backward,first the man of sin and then the lord.First he shall rule the kingdom these have forsook to rule.That is it is given to another,but he will rule it in their stead. They are glad to have it ruled by another that they be not bothered in it.

but the blood,who's head does the scripture say the blood will be on?

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
Mat 16:16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.
Mat 16:17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealeditunto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.
Mat 16:18And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
Mat 16:19And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
Mat 16:20 Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.
Mat 16:21 From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.
Mat 16:22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
Mat 16:23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Who was responsible for rebuking God in this specific situation? Satan.
you see that i may be against Christ and i am not,he is our lord and Savior.

Jon4TheCross

Oct 19, 2012
you see that i may be against Christ and i am not,he is our lord and Savior.
I'm sorry, I don't understand? I don't see that you may be against Christ? I was just posting in general.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
I'm sorry, I don't understand? I don't see that you may be against Christ? I was just posting in general.

all is well,we are to bow down to the powers above us(Romans 13) and many others.but we have forgotten that we are we the people and that our elected officials are "fellow citizens" among the many of us. so to whom do we give honer? the old?,the young?,,,the weak? the strong?

In fact you see the covenant delivered by Christ is the very kingdom by law in our possession,that we love one another. now do we say the President is more honored at our table than the man who is poor,god forbid. James spoke this in his book that we were not to set the one dressed in fine apparel at the head of the table,and the other to the side.

who do we as citizens of this kingdom give honer,all are the same. And the one whom lift himself up above us and requires us to see him as great is in err.,,,,,,,but who's head is the blood on if we let this pass out of our hands and not deliver it?