Rough Summer, but God is so Good

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 7, 2022
My name is Jas, and I was going to be a Christian camp counselor all of this summer, but when I got to staff training in May, I was attacked by the enemy very strongly. I began to doubt God's existence at all, so I left camp and just came home. I have been spending this summer getting closer to God, and so far, I am doing very well. However, just as I was feeling ready to get out of my house and be social again, COVID hit my family. My aunt and uncle had it a little over a week ago, and then we found out this morning that my brother tested positive. So now, I cannot hang out with my extended family AGAIN until next week when they get back from Mexico. I was really looking forward to spending my last few weeks here before I go back to school with my family, but it looks like God had other plans. I can't even go to work :/ Anyways, if you could please keep my family in your prayers that would be greatly appreciated.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
My name is Jas, and I was going to be a Christian camp counselor all of this summer, but when I got to staff training in May, I was attacked by the enemy very strongly. I began to doubt God's existence at all, so I left camp and just came home. I have been spending this summer getting closer to God, and so far, I am doing very well. However, just as I was feeling ready to get out of my house and be social again, COVID hit my family. My aunt and uncle had it a little over a week ago, and then we found out this morning that my brother tested positive. So now, I cannot hang out with my extended family AGAIN until next week when they get back from Mexico. I was really looking forward to spending my last few weeks here before I go back to school with my family, but it looks like God had other plans. I can't even go to work :/ Anyways, if you could please keep my family in your prayers that would be greatly appreciated.
These seasons come and they shall pass. There is a time for everything but in time it will be the dawn of a new season. Keep looking forward to the dawn and not so much focused on the night. Look forward in expectation of the light even in the dark. Always ask yourself is God trying to teach me something? Is He urging me to participate in spiritual warfare? Am I being called to be the light to others who are in the dark? You may find great joy and fulfillment even in the sorrow if we operate in the will of God, even in hard times. In fact, it is often the pressing of times that we experience the fullness of God.

Live4Him3

Jesus is Lord
May 19, 2022
Hi, Jasmine.

There have been many times over the course of my lifetime when different situations landed me alone with God. In hindsight, those situations were the best things that ever happened to me because my relationship with God grew by leaps and bounds at those times, and I'm still reaping the benefits of it today. Hopefully, such will be your experience as well.

I'm praying for you and your family members.

Have a blessed day.

Jul 7, 2022
Hi, Jasmine.

There have been many times over the course of my lifetime when different situations landed me alone with God. In hindsight, those situations were the best things that ever happened to me because my relationship with God grew by leaps and bounds at those times, and I'm still reaping the benefits of it today. Hopefully, such will be your experience as well.

I'm praying for you and your family members.

Have a blessed day.
Thank you so much for the inspiration. I understand that God works wonders, even in what seems like the darker times. I am excited to see what He does with me in the coming season. God Bless You.

Abigail97

May 5, 2022
Psalms 121:1 - I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. 2 My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth. 3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber. 4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.

It is well with you... I pray God's healing upon your loved ones that are ill at this time...
I'm also grateful for the fact that He saw you through this period and helped you with a strong hand...
More of God's Grace to keep you going... Amen
God Bless You... 🙇