Royal Wedding

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

imTastik

Who watched it?
My mum was going to take me and my sister to London to see it but the bus timetable wasn't connecting with trains back into town. We could have gone by train but it would have been mega expensive.

Kate looked like a right Princess though...she were like Cinderella :)

Also did anyone see the clip of the verger after the ceremony? [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlL0pddRngo[/YouTube]

I think there should be an annual day for the united kingdom, where it's a bank holiday, around summer time where our country celebrates the uk with celebrations similar that went on today. A lot of people have already said that they think today shows the strengths of the uk and how we can all pull together on something like this :)

K

karlita

hehe, i didnt see dat one. yeah Kate was beautiful and so easy to smile. such a beautiful princess, inside and outside

I

imTastik

I don't think that was broadcast live but the cameras were still filming so a cameraman must have been looking at the footage and seen it hahaha.

Today feels so strange after yesterday...back to normality

Apr 6, 2011
Ahhh the wonders of being scottish... we just dont care. I celebrated it by sleeping an extra 3 hours so I didn't need to see it on T.V.

M

Maddog

I watched it and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I thought it was absolutely wonderful. I even put on a suit to watch the television. Afterwards I went out and celebrated vigourously, which is why I was rather hungover today.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
No offense to anyone... but I'm not the slightest bit interested in the royal family

I

imTastik

No offense to anyone... but I'm not the slightest bit interested in the royal family
It's my country though...and maddog's so we should care really.

I think the wedding has shown another side to some of them...like Prince Philip, Prince Charles, Prince Harry and Prince William...they were all cracking jokes...Harry cracked one as Kate walked down the aisle lol

Last edited:

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
I saw a little bit of it.
I thought Kate"s dress was absolutly wonderful.
I couldnt help but feel a bit sad for them.
Im sure they missed their mom.
God bless.
pickles

I

imTastik

I saw a little bit of it.
I thought Kate"s dress was absolutly wonderful.
I couldnt help but feel a bit sad for them.
Im sure they missed their mom.
God bless.
pickles
I know :( both of them spoke about her during the speeches.

The Middletons and several guests stayed at the Goring Hotel in London, I found out a girl I used to be friends with when I were younger works there, and she happened to be working whilst they stayed there. It's strange cos she used to be a really rough girl but she's working at a top London hotel now *jaw drops*