Rule in the Midst of Your Enemies

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

AnandaHya

Originally Posted by AnandaHya
sorry Maggie but I thought it was interesting. :) Planning on reading up on his view of things. thanks for the post :)

One thing I like about Ananda and Zone is they seem to try to look to
the roots and deeper issues, even if they take a long and winding
road that leads them back to my door ...
You Go Girls!
(just checking to make sure all the sheep are sheep and not wolves)

I will try to make the paths a little straighter ...

MEN ... The women are taking the lead ... are we too much the couch
potato or wishy-washy McReligion and Churchianity Set?
lol I'm all for men walking in front. :)

have you heard this one?

THE JOKE:

Barbara Walters, of 20/20, did a story on gender roles in Kabul, Afghanistan several years before the Afghan conflict. She noted that women customarily walked five paces behind their husbands. She recently returned to Kabul and observed that women still walk behind their husbands.

Despite the overthrow of the oppressive Taliban regime, the women now seem to, and are happy to, maintain the old custom.

Ms. Walters approached one of the Afghani women and asked, "Why do you now seem happy with an old custom that you once tried so desperately to change?"

The woman looked Ms. Walters straight in the eyes, and without hesitation said, "Land Mines."

THE MORAL:
"Behind every man is a smart woman!".

A

Abiding

Originally Posted by AnandaHya
sorry Maggie but I thought it was interesting. :) Planning on reading up on his view of things. thanks for the post :)

One thing I like about Ananda and Zone is they seem to try to look to
the roots and deeper issues, even if they take a long and winding
road that leads them back to my door ... You Go Girls!

I will try to make the paths a little straighter ...

MEN ... The women are taking the lead ... are we too much the couch
potato or wishy-washy McReligion and Churchianity Set?

Not really just like em where i can see em :)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Good post Maggie!
It is in living in the perfect love of Jesus that we know His peace, because the world no longer holds us.
The victory is in humility, being the least!
For it is in this, given in Jesus, that one learns this love.
Setting all that is self, the world aside.
Thankyou and praise you Jesus Christ is Lord, for all that is Your victory!!!

Amen and God bless.
pickles

M

MaggieMye

Francis Frangipane will be speaking at the Holy Spirit conference at North Heights Lutheran Renewal church in Arden Hills, MN Aug.3-6, along with other EXCELLENT speakers.

ZONE: only if you have no sin of your own should you be casting stones. Thse men are seasoned, mature men of God, humble, teachable and obedient to His written word.
Maggie