Ruling, Reigning, Judging the world, the Earth, the Angels

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 2, 2021
Has God given anyone clear personal revelation regarding our role as a king and priest or kingdom of priests that they would be willing to share? Both Paul and John received personal revelation (which they were willing to share with others ie. 1 Cor 6:3, Rev. 5:10) and I am interested to hear what further revelation God has passed on to you to share with us.

soberxp

May 3, 2018
An aircraft carrier in the sky, Made up of clouds.The last sign I saw.
This represents the Lord of hosts.

soberxp

May 3, 2018
Jesus told me, "Do you still want to see it?"
That means no more sign for me.:LOL::ROFL:

Jan 12, 2022
This is the Decade of Decisions for America. The Four Shameful Generations will get the Four Sore Judgements of God. Every year of this Decade of Decisions will be more severe unless the society acknowledges all their vast wickedness and how all their ways which they teach and promote and do are wrong. and acknowledge also that God has judged them and God's judgement is correct and just, and then repent from their several wicked ways. If they do not, let them most surely know A Sword Cometh.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Has God given anyone clear personal revelation regarding our role as a king and priest or kingdom of priests that they would be willing to share? Both Paul and John received personal revelation (which they were willing to share with others ie. 1 Cor 6:3, Rev. 5:10) and I am interested to hear what further revelation God has passed on to you to share with us.
These threads/questions you are posting/asking here........have ANY of them helped you to discover what your spiritual status is? Are you STILL UNSURE?

P

pottersclay

Ive had many more than half had passed now. Are you looking for a witness or a reason?

May 2, 2021
Had the revelation that we will be ruling and reigning for eternity over the planets and galaxies. I see that this is what God will have us doing for eternity, or at least some of it. Now that I am excited about.