Russia preparing for war

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The good news is Russia is a kind of let's let bygones be bygones country. Besides if there education system is anything like ours what Germany did to them in WWII is ancient history. I know the 30th anniversary of the collapse of the USSR is coming up for this Christmas. What a great Christmas that was with everyone rejoicing that we now had peace and security. I would think Russia would have a great big celebration planned. Maybe the Great Saint Nick from Russia will visit every home in the US this Christmas. They know if we have been bad or good and who knows better if this whole Russia hoax and Laptop from hell is real or not.

Anyway, God is not mocked, whatever a man sows that shall he reap. As long as the CIA has been sowing peace and good will among men we can feel secure knowing that is what we will reap.
Just to remind everyone, the prophecy about when everyone says peace and security then sudden destruction comes, this prophecy was fulfilled on December 26, 1991. You can be sure people like Putin have not forgotten that the whole world rejoiced when their empire collapsed.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
My view---
If one American soldier dies or is wounded in this stupidity, every elected person in DC should be strung up on the Capital steps.
I suspect a whole lot more than 1 American soldier will die.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Meanwhile, Russia has been holding talks with Cuba and Venezeula...I wonder what that's about?
They understood that it will come down to war with the US

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
All Putin has to do is rearrange his troops periodically, do a few missile launch exercises, and toy with oil supply daily, and he will defeat the paranoid west without firing a single shot into Ukraine.
Well this is not aging well.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Interesting. I didn't watch the video, but did he provide a date?
The context of the first dream is that she wasn't seeking Jesus only going through the motions and the context of the second dream is that our warning is like the canary in the coal mine. Both dreams were a very powerful charge to speak and share the warning about what is taking place.

The focus on a date misses a major point which is knowing the date doesn't mean you will be raptured, it may have a certain usefulness to some, but really only to those who are watching and laboring for the Lord.

That said the first dream said that there would be terrible tribulation in 2023. The greed of the average man will be exposed and the world will be reaping the fruit of that sin.

The second dream talked about working in the coal mine until the second shift arrives. Which I interpret (and no one else that I have heard interpret this dream has said this) to be a reference to the rapture since they would go up in the elevator and then the next shift would come down.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
The context of the first dream is that she wasn't seeking Jesus only going through the motions and the context of the second dream is that our warning is like the canary in the coal mine. Both dreams were a very powerful charge to speak and share the warning about what is taking place.

The focus on a date misses a major point which is knowing the date doesn't mean you will be raptured, it may have a certain usefulness to some, but really only to those who are watching and laboring for the Lord.

That said the first dream said that there would be terrible tribulation in 2023. The greed of the average man will be exposed and the world will be reaping the fruit of that sin.
Oh sorry. I thought it was about the US getting attacked, not the rapture. I know we can't know a date for the rapture.

Sometimes, I think some of these prophets are really military assets, and divulge some of the military plans ahead of time, but call it a prophecy. So although I don't believe many are real prophets in the biblical sense, I believe they sometimes can say some things worth hearing. Even if not, the things they say can sometimes indicate which direction they want their followers to think in.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Oh sorry. I thought it was about the US getting attacked, not the rapture. I know we can't know a date for the rapture.

Sometimes, I think some of these prophets are really military assets, and divulge some of the military plans ahead of time, but call it a prophecy. So although I don't believe many are real prophets in the biblical sense, I believe they sometimes can say some things worth hearing.
In Joel the Bible says at the last days the Lord would pour out His Spirit in dreams and visions. Therefore if these are the last days then we should be seeing a lot of dreams and visions that are from the Lord. Therefore I see these as both a confirmation and fulfillment of the prophecy as well as an appendix to the Bible. Words that help fill in some gaps and clear up some confusion in our interpretation.

The Bible is the more sure word of prophecy, but these certainly help us get a clearer picture.

I don't know if you are familiar with the old style manual focus cameras, the Nikon F series. But it was like getting two different pictures to line up. That is what I feel like these dreams and visions are.