RV Park Sued For Discriminating Against Transgender Person

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

1still_waters

Federal government sues ETX RV park for 'discriminatory housing - KLTV.com-Tyler, Longview, Jacksonville, Texas | ETX News

In a lawsuit filed this month, the United States of America alleges that Texan R.V. park in Athens used "illegal discriminatory housing practices."

According to the lawsuit, the park came under new ownership in May of 2012. It's then, the lawsuit states, that a transgender tenant named Roxanne Joganik approached the new owner asking if she could wear female clothing in common areas of the park. The lawsuit says that request was denied and Joganik was told she "would have to keep wearing her female clothing only inside of her R.V."

J

jimmydiggs

Oh noz! How terribad!

Sep 8, 2012
Good post 1rst Still.
We see the encroachment of the federal on the local.
The federal is going to bleed out these poor people.
Called unlimited funds.
I ask you, what is the difference between a central government that sues business owners with it's unlimited funds and a communist central committee?

This is real.
It's actually happening.

1still_waters

Good post 1rst Still.
We see the encroachment of the federal on the local.
The federal is going to bleed out these poor people.
Called unlimited funds.
I ask you, what is the difference between a central government that sues business owners with it's unlimited funds and a communist central committee?

This is real.
It's actually happening.

stock-photo-a-gray-and-white-cat-looking-perplexed-as-he-s-tangled-in-a-ball-of-yarn-isolated-on.jpg

Sep 8, 2012
Yup, .......that picture says it all.
Businesses always had the right to refuse any customer based on a dress code.
So I guess transgendered is equal to ethnicity.
Martin Luther King marched for sexual perversion equality?
- Call me old fashioned.
-

Mar 9, 2014
being a crossdresser used to be illegal... so did being gay when the state was still ruling through a relgious ideology

now theyre trying to legalize pedophilia and liberalism is the mark of the devil if you ask me. Christian liberals are treading on thin ice

Dec 12, 2013
Just wait till they realize that they can sue any religious group or church that preaches against any form of sexual deviation....and the courts start forcing churches to accept their activities and demanding that we allow them to hold all positions found within a church<--------we will be meeting behind closed doors in individual homes for sure if it comes to that!