sad

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

sensible

i'm feeling so sad and far from God :( :(

N

Nuns_n_roses

Why do you feel sad and far from God? :(

G

but God is not far away from you! He loves you! And I love you to, cause you are His!

S

sensible

i know he is there , but i really ignore him :( sometimes i just wonder how can he loves people like me :(

S

sensible

Nuns_n_roses;bt4778 said:
Why do you feel sad and far from God? :(
coz i hurt him too much

N

Nuns_n_roses

We all hurt God and we can never give him enough attention, but you are His child and He wants to hear from you. Why not try to chat with Him? :)

S

sensible

Nuns_n_roses;bt4820 said:
We all hurt God and we can never give him enough attention, but you are His child and He wants to hear from you. Why not try to chat with Him? :)
i don't have the possibility to talk with him in private :( i want to cry out all to him , i don't have my room for me and God and my parents don't allow me to go out so i can go in a silence place and pray :'(

G

Im praying for you that you meet Lord Jesus Christ, in the most privat "room" and that is your heart! Jesus loves you and He wants close relationship with you, with me, with every person that is seeking Him.. We only have to ask for forgiveness and for the new heart.. And Im sure He will give you his great joy as He gives to everyone who ask Him with an honest heart! Rejoice cause all this trouble will pass when He comes for us! And that will be soon! Seek His face, get close to Him and he will get close to you <3

N

Nuns_n_roses

You can't go somewhere by yourself? That sounds hard having no privacy! You can pray anywhere. God knows our thoughts, so you don't even have to use your voice.

Hugs honey~