Saddened :'(

• Thread starter HelpMeHelpTheWorld
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

HelpMeHelpTheWorld

Please pray for me. Late last night in the early hours of the am. I did drugs for the last time!!! I was saved back in December of 2013... I have had many struggles since I had the greatest feeling of my life. This feeling was Joy. I have been plagued with addiction, I know the enemy is using this as a tool just to make me weak. I am standing firm and putting on the Full Armor of God, Jesus I lay my sin at the foot of your cross and I ask please forgive me lord. Today is Day one August 2nd. I will not ever go to sorcery again, nor will I give into lustful thoughts, Lord I am back to the narrow path. This world will soon see your return help me get back on the path to be the beacon and witness I need to be. I love you and WILL NOT allow any more temptations come to life... I struggle with Anxiety and Depression and when I was saved they simply all but vanished, but have returned full force, all because of choices I have made and wrong ones. I want to confess to my brothers and sisters as in James it says to... Lord I ask for the joy of my salvation, I am laying all my sin down and repent from my heart, I miss what I once had with you Jesus :'(

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Amen, Lord thank you for restoring him daily, in Jesus name, amen

H

HelpMeHelpTheWorld

Amen Thanks for that!!! Scripture sure helps... I don't know how I lost a month lol... I mean September 2nd Not August 2nd... Thanks ahead for all your prayers!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord Jesus give your strength , and help him to come out of all these problems, Amen

T

Tera

Lord Jesus plz help ur child daily put on her Armour so the devil cannot Ever get the stronghold... The word is key... We must not even for a day slack in reading. Father we pray this strong hold be broken in the name of Jesus! God bless this sister in Christ and may she be used mightly for the kingdom of god amen, in Jesus name