Salvation (Mōkṣa)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

siddhikoli

Jun 18, 2022
navi mumbai
In India
Moksha means freedom from the cycle of birth and rebirth(samsara), death.

The Sanskrit word for salvation is Moksha or Nirvana

In Christianity
Jesus Christ saves us from danger,sin etc
preservation from destruction or failure
being saved from danger, loss, or harm:

Acts 4:12
King James Version
12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

John 14:6
King James Version

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Titus 3:5
King James Version
5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

John 3:16-18
King James Version
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Revelation 22:17
King James Version
17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is a thirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely

siddhikoli

Jun 18, 2022
navi mumbai
in the year 2021 I left Vaishnavism, a sect of Hinduism.
I heard and watched more stories about Jesus on the computer. and have accepted Jesus as my savior.
I have schizophrenia and Depression.
I talk to a psychiatrist on the mobile phone; my mother helps me.
I don't worship idols anymore

I am fatherless
I have been unable to walk since birth, because of cerebral palsy. Sitting on a wheel chair hurts my waist.
I started remembering negative things.
And I used to think about which god to believe in.
I was a vegan, eating non-vegetarian is a sin so my vitamins were deficient, I fainted then I was taken to Apollo Hospital then I regained consciousness and mom took me to a psychiatrist. Then I didn't say anything, I was silent .

When I saw the Holy Spirit I was afraid, I knew what the truth was. Then I started believing in monotheism.
Then I started eating non-vegetarian and vegetarian food.
my testimony click here

The Holy Bible says ,Exodus 20:3-4
King James Version
3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

My mother is a nurse.She works in JNPT hospital and my body strength was lost due to vegan.Then I was going to JNPT hospital with my mother in the car of young uncle or uncle's elder son.
I was in the car that day to say I saw him on the left side of the wing mirror of the car. I saw the Holy Spirit flying like a golden dove. (in spiritual).

Siddhi Koli said:
in the car I saw the Holy Spirit in the form of doves spreading golden rays View attachment 321528what happens when holy spirit comes upon you ? Click here and tell me
Artist -siddhi koli

Siddhi Koli said:

I was a pure vegetarian because consuming non-vegetarian food is sinful.
I used to think about which religion to choose. That is to choose monotheism or polytheism.
Or I used to think about which to believe.

Ahimsa (Sanskrit: अहिंसा, IAST: ahiṃsā, lit. 'nonviolence') is the ancient Indian principle of nonviolence which applies to actions towards all living beings. It is a key virtue in Indian religions like Jainism, Buddhism, Hinduism, and Sikhism. source: wikipedia

After that I was taken to Apollo Hospital and recovered.
Because of this reason
I was eating vegan food to achieve salvation. I don't know much about Christianity before.

Siddhi Koli said:
I heard and watched more stories about Jesus on the computer. and have accepted Jesus as my savior.
Then I fell in love with Jesus. I understand that Jesus is our savior. :love:

siddhikoli

Jun 18, 2022
navi mumbai
I read the book Yogi Kathamrita by Shri Paramahansa Yogananda in Marathi language. It contains information about Jesus Christ.
The Second Coming of Christ: The Resurrection of Christ Within You.
:)

siddhikoli

Jun 18, 2022
navi mumbai
I play songs of Jesus in Marathi on TV in front of my mother.
She loves all Jesus songs
She still believes in Hinduism, all religions; My mother believes in Jesus Christ.
I just became a Christian alone.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Keep on growing in the knowledge of the LORD Jesus.. There are plenty of online Bible sites and many video's online with people explaining things about Jesus... But always beware.. There are false preachers online also who will tell you lies about Jesus and His will.. They have corrupt teachings and sadly they lead some people down the wrong path.. When i was a new Christian ( and i still do it even now ) i ask for Gods protection against false teachers and false doctrines.. May the Holy Spirit guard your mind and may He cause you to know the right Way..

siddhikoli

Jun 18, 2022
navi mumbai
Keep on growing in the knowledge of the LORD Jesus.. There are plenty of online Bible sites and many video's online with people explaining things about Jesus... But always beware.. There are false preachers online also who will tell you lies about Jesus and His will.. They have corrupt teachings and sadly they lead some people down the wrong path.. When i was a new Christian ( and i still do it even now ) i ask for Gods protection against false teachers and false doctrines.. May the Holy Spirit guard your mind and may He cause you to know the right Way..
Yes. I know. :)
but my mother said that the ear doctor gave this book Yogi Kathamrita by Shri Paramahansa Yogananda in Marathi language.

I stopped reading this book and I don't believe it, I told my mother; I came here to tell everyone.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
Yes. I know. :)
but my mother said that the ear doctor gave this book Yogi Kathamrita by Shri Paramahansa Yogananda in Marathi language.

I stopped reading this book and I don't believe it, I told my mother; I came here to tell everyone.
It's sometimes harder to reach our family with the gospel, but don't give up. Speak the truth in love sister and may you see all of them trust Christ by those verses you first posted. The gospel is the power of God unto salvation. Romans 1:16

Here is a list of short teachings on Hinduism that you may like to Bookmark or download to your computer. It corrects it's major doctrines from a biblical Christian perspective.

15 Hindu Moments