San Francisco and homelessness

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
The only way to reduce drugs and drug addictions is to implement and enforce punishments.
How about a total shut down of the southern border? Why are DEA agents in Mexico and South America, when they should be patrolling the border en masse? Why is the border a totally non-existent border right now? Why have the Republicans in office stood by and supported all of Biden's shenanigans instead of refusing to approve any of his budgets? Why is everyone refusing to do the right thing? Why was the wall opposed by any American when it was a solution to stopping illegal drugs and migrants?

timemeddler

Jul 13, 2023
I just finished a bottle of 100% Unfermented cherry juice the other day after it was hot and humid outside. I normally have it on special occasions.
It contains No alcohol, yet made my heart glad. In my Bible, for hundreds of years the term "wine" was understood to mean fruit juice. It could either be defined as fermented OR UNfermented, depending on the context.
Most pastor's fail to teach that as with so many subjects and I had to learn that on my own. Just passing it forward. Have a good day.
🍾🙂👍
you don't know much about brewing do you?

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
you don't know much about brewing do you?
Why do you ask?
I choose to drink non-alcoholic juice. That is called wine in my KJV Bible. I enjoyed the fruit of the vine yesterday evening from my own vineyard as my grandfather and uncle once did from theirs. My Grandpa on the Italian side managed, trained/ trimmed vineyards as his occupation in Italy until he decided to not tolerate the organized crime syndicate.
Another uncle owned one of the most popular pubs/ restaurants in this part of the state. I recently spent an hour or so talking to the non alcohol kombucha company owner and his brewer who rented a space near my prior business.

I know that the Bible has a lot to say about the subject, which was the context of my point.
What is yours?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The people have no control over the Government

Proverbs 25:28 Like a city that is broken down and without walls [leaving it unprotected]
Is a man who has no self-control over his spirit [and sets himself up for trouble].

People from the Texas border all the way to the mayor of Chicago and NYC are calling for the illegal immigration to be controlled, but the walls are broken down and the Federal government does not listen to them. We no longer have any control over our Federal government, they have been coopted by someone else and they no longer listen to the people much less do the will of the people. Consider the looting in San Francisco. No one wants that, but they have no control. Someone has coopted the AG and they let the prisoners out of jail and refuse to prosecute looting that is less than $1,000 so now you have organized crime doing smash and grab on every car in the city. Businesses are shutting down and people are leaving, is that the goal? Does someone want to drive down the property value so they can buy it up?

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Need to squeeze those grapes before they go rotten/off

Don't add yeast...grape juice can be hundred percent pure and there is no need to add any sugars

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
San francicisco is near the Napa Valley right? Heaps of vineyards there, too bad wine is expensive, when it could be affordable and non alcoholic AND feed the homeless...those without homes could work in the vineyards picking grapes during harvest season though theres plenty to do at other times.

I grew up in a grape valley (not SF) where there were many vineyards and orchards before the land use changed. the soils was poor but you could at least grow grapes in any soil even if its poor, the requisite is sun for the most part and fresh air (to avoid moulds and fungus...yeast! )