Satan hates' the Blood!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Ramon

Satan hates the BLOOD!!!

He hates the blood of Jesus. Because the blood of Jesus Christ keeps him away from those who are covered by it.

Jesus Christ was slain on that cross, and his blood wipes away the sins of those who cry out for his mercy. And then his blood washes them, and makes them clean, and as long as they are under the blood, Satan can't get them.

But if one should deny the blood, and go out from under that mantle, then they are subject to death. Satan can do NOTHING against the blood of the Lamb of God!!

His blood is atoning, and he cannot condemn the blood of the Lamb!!

Jesus said, ''unless you eat my body and drink my blood you will have no life in you!!!''

So this life should be IN YOU!!

Now we see a fulfillment of the Passover.

But the Jews did not know about this Passover. They were more focused on rituals, and not on the Truth!!

So the blood was an offense to them. As it is to anyone who is focused on rituals and not on truth.

Are you covered by the blood? Or are you subject to death?

May Jesus bless you.

L

leasamimee

Thanks for this post. Its very true, when I accepted Christ everything seems to change for better. Im redeemed by the BLOOD of JESUS...my LORD AND SAVIOR.

Feb 17, 2010
Yep on the one side of the blood is holiness, Father God, and all His children, and on the other side f the blood is the World and satan and sin. The BLOOD is the division between Satan and God! If you did not PASS through the blood, you are on the wrong side of the blood! Jesus said... Nobody can come to my Father except THROUGH ME!!! Only One way through Jesus, that is to PASS through the blood!

Jesus washes ALL your sin, and ALL other unrighteousness on you, away with ONE BAPTISM..... The baptism of the Holy Spirit, at the end of your sanctification. We pass through Jesus the moment He lets us into the Kingdom of God. And then Jesus moves into YOU, and then He will abide in you. Then that Kingdom of God is not near, anymore, but IN YOU! The moment Jesus lets you INTO the Father, the Father lets Jesus INTO YOU... Then Jesus is the LIFE in you. The Holy Life God regenerated by putting the Spirit of Holiness, in you!

Read acts 8:5 to 25. When we start reading the Bible, it is as though Philip started preaching to this town in Samaria. And when we believer the Word as we read it is as this town accepted the Truth. And when we follow what we read and do as we are taught in the Word, it is as the healing started, and the devils are driven away. And if we continue in the Word, we will also get good report like the Apostles in Jerusalem heard about this town. When God send His Spirit to us like the Apostles did for this town, we will also be filled with the Holy Spirit, and that is when we are SEALED in the blood!

Paul said it best....Gal 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

It goes deeper than this, becasue who can say "Only Christ lives in me" if God does not confirm this Himself? How God confirms this, is the mystery of the faith. Another very interesting Truth. All I know is, that if God's Spirit confess with our spirit that we are children of God, very wonderous things hapen!

May Jesus bless you too Ramon.

Aug 12, 2010
But if one should deny the blood, and go out from under that mantle, then they are subject to death.
Lolz...why would anyone deny the blood?

Not one that Jesus has saved has EVER gone out from under the mantle.

So your post is meaningless.

May 25, 2010
Satan hates the BLOOD!!!
But the Jews did not know about this Passover. They were more focused on rituals, and not on the Truth!!

So the blood was an offense to them. As it is to anyone who is focused on rituals and not on truth.
What? You had best read Genesis and Exodus again, because the israelites (not just the
Jews) knew and practiced the passover every year. It is whart saved them from the
Angel of death.

P.S. the jews are only one of the twelve tribes of Israel, so they are not all of Israel.
And the first 'Jew' was Judah, one of the twelve brothers.

May 21, 2009
Lolz...why would anyone deny the blood?

Not one that Jesus has saved has EVER gone out from under the mantle.

So your post is meaningless.

So your post is meaningless. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<I give strong warning to you on harassing this child. You will reap what you have sown.

Aug 12, 2010
So your post is meaningless. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<I give strong warning to you on harassing this child. You will reap what you have sown.
Shivering in my boots linda.

Whatcha gonna do? Bust me out?

R

Ramon

What? You had best read Genesis and Exodus again, because the israelites (not just the
Jews) knew and practiced the passover every year. It is whart saved them from the
Angel of death.

P.S. the jews are only one of the twelve tribes of Israel, so they are not all of Israel.
And the first 'Jew' was Judah, one of the twelve brothers.
Those who escaped the angel of death later died in the wilderness. They did not keep the Passover continually. They didn't know how, they were still slaves to Egypt, bondmen and bondwomen. If they had been free, there would have never been a need for a prophet, nor for Jesus Christ, who was said of that he would DELIVER HIS PEOPLE FROM THEIR SINS!!!

No, even up until John the Baptist Israel had not kept the Passover.

The killing of that innocent lamb did not save them from death, it was the Lord who saved them. They were violent and gainsaying people.

May Jesus bless you.