SATAN PLAYED A GUITAR

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 18, 2011
Some years back I had talked to a friend about Jesus, he said "have you ever read the gospel of Judas?" I said "no" he replied " I think if you accept one ancient text you should accept them all." I disagreed, but the thought kept nagging me late into the night. So I found it online and read it. It painted a VERY different picture of Jesus, He was very detached from the people, acting more like an alien than a person." it was similar to the bible in its words but the wording was backwards. Example? when Jesus said "how long must I bear with you." and "where I go you cannot go" in both examples in the other gospels we have a very kind Jesus who is human in many aspects, but in the gospel of Judas He is more rude and flamboyant if you will, like "Ha, where I go you cannot go!" "ughh, how long must I be with you?" that isn't really the wording but to give an example of how it reads. Later on Jesus goes on to say that there is another Christ that will come. Started with an S in the name, it wasn't satan but something else. Anyway I went to my room, everyone was in bed and I knew I had to figure it out because the gospel of Judas and the bible did not agree at all. In fact the gospel of Judas said that Judas was Jesus favorite and thats why the other gospels didn't agree with this gospel, they were jealous.

so I went to my room, turned off the light and shut my door. Gingerly I walked to the bed (it was messy, and the bed itself was just a mattress on the floor) I lay down and started thinking, but what I needed was thinking music, you know like jeapordy? so I rolled over in the dark and grabbed my boom box radio that was there, it had the old nob on the top to change the station and it wasn't digital so I couldn't see where the dial was going, I just slowly began turning it through the stations, then I found one that seemed perfect, it just had an acoustic guitar playing over and over again, it would change just a tiny bit every so often just enough to let you know it wasn't on a loop. I didn't lay back down to think at first because I wanted to hear the lyrics or see if it was the end of the song, after all I needed thinking music. In the dark it was kind of hard to find the nob and all of that so I just sat there for a couple of minutes. No words, no commercial. I thought "PERFECT!" I lay down and got to thinking. About 8 or so minutes into my thoughts my attention directed back towards the strumming. Still no words, no commercials and still changing just ever so little to let me know it wasn't on a loop. I thought "how odd" but I appreciated it and went back to thinking, about 5 minutes later I thought about the music again. Still going! I couldn't believe it, how bizarre that I found the one station that had something this perfect for thinking and uninterrupted! so I went back to thinking. Then it hit me like cold water. I KNEW FOR A FACT THAT THE GOSPEL OF JUDAS WAS WRONG BECAUSE IT SAID JESUS WAS NOT THE CHRIST! (in that exact moment came from the radio directly into my ear the loudest, creepiest and most painful SCRRREEEEEEAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMM it squeeled and it screeched! and my heart jumped out of my chest, I tried to get to the nob and shut it off before I had a heart attack but not before it started talking satanicly.. "inaudible inaudible. JESUS WAS A inaudible inaudible JESSUSSS WAS A- inaudible, and all of it in a growly satanic voice. I finally got it off and I lay there out of breath with tears running down my face. I was shaken so badly. Call it whatever you want I know what happened. Satan was there with me while I was reading the gospel of Judas, he was there on the phone when my friend told me about it, he was there while I was pondering and he even played the acoustic guitar for me to think. But the instant my heart hit gold on Jesus, satan couldn't contain his anguish. To this I testify. Satan is real.

P

Philos

wow, dang man. That is quite a testimony. Satan does like to duplicate with his own twisted version. He would have 99% God's but put that 1% his in there that would be enough to destroy with the illusion of it being of God.

Thanks for sharing, man.

U

Ugly

That was a very interesting story. Thanks for sharing.

Mar 18, 2011
Amen Philos that's the truth. Rat poison is a perfect example. 99.9 percent good food.

I am honored to share my testimonies, thanks to the both of you for commenting :)

A

AdorableNoel

He knows when we're getting real close with God and tries to get in the way. That was a direct hit, but ironically enough it hit you in the direction of God. Good job with not letting the doubts get to you!!

God Bless!

W

wwjd_kilden

he tries all the tricks he knows....

thanks for sharing :)

J

Jordache

Satan and demons also speaks scripture. I wouldn't go as far as to say you were visited by Satan himself, though perhaps you were. But you definately were visited by a demonic presence. But we serve a BIG God!

B

Brighthouse

Brother Deadtosin, Did you find this odd? Can a person know or understand anothers trade unless they themselves have become a partaker of it?The devil is a thief.( john 10:10) Judas also was a a thief( john 12:6,john 13:29) Like father like son. And when Judas finally committed the act of betrayal, it was at that very moment where the devil came into Judas to abide!( Luke 22:3)

It is for this reason we are to never give the devil any opportunity!( eph 4:27) You have learned why this is so!! As many of us also have!!Words spoken from a thief will be no different then the act.Stealing as we know can be done by hearing as well as by the act itself.( mark 4:24)The reason for this verse, and you also have learned.

When we see a tree that is dieing,do we pay much attention to it anymore? Or do we rather look for a tree which bears the fruit we both need for ourselves,and is pleasing as well to our eyes? We learn how to look,this takes time and training for us.All have different ways of finding out,but we sure do find out! LOL Sometimes truth causes us pain,or sadness,but we also learn that we are set free by this,because my brother we desire so much to be pleasing to our Lord.

All things we say or do have purpose,this is because Our Father said and did the same before us,giving us an example.An example of love,and forgiveness. Sometimes like a moth,we get to close to the flame,and like the moth we burn because of it.( 1 cor 3:10-15) Loss in fire, but salvation through that very fire!

Some works are burned,others are not,it depends upon the heart of man or woman at the time. We all learn my brother!!!Sometimes we get burned a little because of it,but not in our knowledge!! To help another in Christ we must learn,for what knowledge can we give to another,if we first have not learned from that knowledge our self?

If you had any doubt that the enemy is real,i know you do not any longer!!! LOL It is funny now,but it sure was not at the time you learned something!It was also true with me, my brother! For this reason I show you something after you have learned that Jesus showed me as well!May this from HIM!! Give you great comfort,and confirmation!! 1 cor 1:4-9!!) You know you are faithful, but Jesus is the faithful one in us! And you know you are called into content fellowship with him,because HE!!!! CHOSE YOU TO BE!!!(John 15:16!!) Blessing bro!!