Satans demons keep attacking me why?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
You know, I'm not a stranger to long term battles...it's been going on for me for most all of my life and I'll consider sharing a little bit if you think it'd help you feel less alone.

I can say that I wouldn't recommend sleeping pills (as I presume that is what you meant by "sleeping tables" in a previous post)...there really aren't any safe ones if you are dealing with stuff like this.

Outside some chamomile, lavender, lemongrass and "maybe" a few other mild herbs you should be VERY aware of what you use to sleep and AVOID anticholinergic drugs (benadryl, nyquil, zzquil, etc.). I'm not going to go in depth publicly about "why" but I'm willing to private message you and I think you'll be reasonably convinced that it may be exacerbating the issue. That seems like a good starting place if you still use them.

I get that low sleep vs nightmares is a tough choice but there's a lot to be said and this is just one small element of "life" that I'm battling through. In fact, I stayed up WELL past when I intended so I'll have to stop.

Just something to consider.
Amen.
Jesus created the herbs that are sometimes necessary for the fallen imperfect body.
I had some traumatic experiences this past week or so. It's hard to fall asleep with important things on the mind. Rather than seeking some so called expert's help in the mental "health" field to Rx a dangerous sleeping drug and antidepressant, I chose something that many of them would mock .
I let the Holy Spirit bring comfort through His Word, fix my mind upon the blessings of the Father and buy a box of tea bags that contains what Jesus made. For $2 there's almost three weeks of tea like Mom made me when I went through childhood traumatic events and could not sleep well. It was safe enough then without a doctor's Rx and likewise now. There are a list of herbs that I want to grow in my raised bed garden for culinary and personal health. I only say all this to attest to the personal efficaciousness of God's solutions as opposed to the problems man's so called "cures" cause with the century plus of "great achievements of medical science." I know you are very aware of God's solutions. Perhaps others will read this and be blessed by your recommendation.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Please help me I am age forty six now from the age of nineteen for the next twenty seven years I have been constant attack on me from Satan’s demons it had robbed me of my whole life and they block every path to stop me from getting on with my life I have never heard of anybody else going through what I’ve gone through why I am going through this please help me.
I had about five visions from God also
If you have been saved, received the Lord's salvation, then the Lord's blood should cover and protect you from demonic attack. Simply calling on the Lord's name should send any demonic attack fleeing -- Lord Jesus!

However, if you are a born again, blood washed Christian who calls on the name of Jesus and yet you are still under demonic attack it is because you have idols in your house. There is something idolatrous that allows them to continually attack you.

It could be a "picture of Jesus" or a crucifix, it could be a Buddha or even an album to one of these demon worshipping music groups.

Put on praise and worship music in your house, that should send them fleeing, read the Bible, throw away the idols.

Butterflyyy

Oct 31, 2019
ChristianTony, im not mentally unwell, I know I may give that impression, in 1985 our lady appears to me to give me a message, and said unto me (((God is with you ))) I didn't under stand it and then forgot all about it for over 20 years.
If Mary appeared to you it is demonic. We worship God through Jesus NOT Mary. Beware of deceiving spirits. x

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
If Mary appeared to you it is demonic. We worship God through Jesus NOT Mary. Beware of deceiving spirits. x
If someone appears to you, say an angel, ask them what they think of Jesus Christ, who is He. Demons and fallen angels will be exposed by that question and true servants of God will also be revealed by their answer.

karen0123

Dec 14, 2011

The demonic attacks made against may have been a blessing in disguise, through my sufferings, I have become more and more like Jesus, I am a beloved child of God.

The whole thing was about the cross of Jesus Christ when I saw our lady,

Mar 23, 2023
youtube.com
I hope you’re not being an easy target by not absorbing the word of God, feast yourself in scripture, it will build a faith shield that will deflect all of the enemy’s attacks.

Karlon

Mar 8, 2023
to cast out demons, you must be a born again Christian. the devil has no power against a Christian unless the Christian lets him. but know this: anyone who is a new born again Christian will be attacked by the devil often because the devil doesn't want anybody joining God's team. find a Christian pastor or very experienced Christian to help you. when I'm attacked by the devil i just simply say, " devil, you flee in Jesus name"!!! & i say it with a smile. & sure enough, he's gone, 90% of the time, instantly!. have fun with it, make it comical when you cast him out!. never be IN a problem, be THRU it!! remember James 4:7- "submit yourselves, therefore to God, RESIST the devil & he will flee from you". never fight him, that's what he wants, resist him!!!!!

karen0123

Dec 14, 2011
to cast out demons, you must be a born again Christian. the devil has no power against a Christian unless the Christian lets him. but know this: anyone who is a new born again Christian will be attacked by the devil often because the devil doesn't want anybody joining God's team. find a Christian pastor or very experienced Christian to help you. when I'm attacked by the devil i just simply say, " devil, you flee in Jesus name"!!! & i say it with a smile. & sure enough, he's gone, 90% of the time, instantly!. have fun with it, make it comical when you cast him out!. never be IN a problem, be THRU it!! remember James 4:7- "submit yourselves, therefore to God, RESIST the devil & he will flee from you". never fight him, that's what he wants, resist him!!!!!

Thank you, I will try that, and let you know how I get on.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia

karen0123

Dec 14, 2011
She comes back from time to time, adds a comment about demons, boosting up the post. She has not taken our advice, and has not improved. I take this post with a big grain of salt. I've been around since 2011, and I'm very tired of this post popping up, with the same old, same old. I new post should be started, with how she has improved, with the help of the Holy Spirit! I've given up on that, & believe the post should be closed!

I apologize for feeling that way. I will always pray for you. Please pray for me and others.