Saudia Arabia

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
V

Viligant_Warrior

I think the next event will be the the one described in Ezekiel 39:1-11. There will be a pause of a few years to allow the import of that event sink into the minds and spirits of people across the world.

It will be amazing. An attack that will seem to absolutely doom Israel to destruction will simply fall from the sky, defeated by the hand of God.

Then comes the beginning of judgment, be it the rapture as I believe, or the revelation of the antichrist and the beginning of the Tribulation. Either way, the world will be seven or so years from its judgment.

S

Sirk

I think the next event will be the the one described in Ezekiel 39:1-11. There will be a pause of a few years to allow the import of that event sink into the minds and spirits of people across the world.

It will be amazing. An attack that will seem to absolutely doom Israel to destruction will simply fall from the sky, defeated by the hand of God.

Then comes the beginning of judgment, be it the rapture as I believe, or the revelation of the antichrist and the beginning of the Tribulation. Either way, the world will be seven or so years from its judgment.
Come Lord Jesus come.

K

kennethcadwell

It is coming apart at the seams as Persia rises......no doubt this is all headed to "somewhereville" I.E. The end of the age!

Yes as the bible prophecy says the Medes will come up against Saudi Arabia and destroy her.............